Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tekin RS ESC sensored

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cannon
Watch the youtube video that Randy made. You need to completely uninstall the older version including the hidden file. I assume you are using Vista.

Just follow the video
He sent me the video in a e mail I am using XP and I followed it, other than add or remove programs is their a nothe file?
Old 08-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cannon
Without being rude it is becominmg obvious that you are completely computer illiterate and you are going to struggle to understand anything that is being explained here.

Possibly find another person who lives close to help you install it correctly

OR

Answer these questions:

Do you have Vista or XP?
Have you completely uninstalled the previous version? This includes removing the hidden file

These two questions wil explain if you have installed it correctly
Thank all of you for the help, cannon I will go somplace els for help, sorry for being a pain
Old 08-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last edited by JdogL; 08-28-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: wrong info
Old 08-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last edited by JdogL; 08-28-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: wrong info
Old 08-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JdogL
Its not tekins fault that he can't follow instructions. Lewis just call tech support on monday! We tried to help but some people are beyond it.
Don't get too far up on your pedestal. You might not remember how to get down.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FNlewis
He sent me the video in a e mail I am using XP and I followed it, other than add or remove programs is their a nothe file?
It's different on Vista then on XP. XP 2005 doesn't have a "Virtual Store". Tekin.exe is just in the program files. I've already done it, so I can't get you screenies, but it's fairly straight forward if you know where to go. I would try to find someone who has done it on XP, and get instructions from them.

Best of Luck.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FNlewis
Thank all of you for the help, cannon I will go somplace els for help, sorry for being a pain

Not being a pain.

But it becomes obvious that you ae not "up" on computers and it can make installation almost impossible when you dont understand what people are telling you
Old 08-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

Location: A step closer to where I need to be a step further from where I was
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow!!! if this the cost of getting help from you guys glad I don't need it. You were doing a great job of trying to help could've left it at that. If it was bothering you that much just stop trying. As far as keeping the v200 for certain people? Again wow!!, anyone that pays good money for Tekin speedos has the same right you do to upgrades. Hope Randy doesn't feel the same as you guys.

Rod
Old 08-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RKeasler
Wow!!! if this the cost of getting help from you guys glad I don't need it. You were doing a great job of trying to help could've left it at that. If it was bothering you that much just stop trying. As far as keeping the v200 for certain people? Again wow!!, anyone that pays good money for Tekin speedos has the same right you do to upgrades. Hope Randy doesn't feel the same as you guys.

Rod
+1.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by RKeasler

Rod
Rod,

Never said that he should not have it . Frustration is a wonderful thing. It works on both sides. Everyone has given the information that is required but when the end user cannot understand how to use it then at some point you have to say enough is enough. It fills the thread with endless posts going nowhere. Better to find someone in person to help
Old 08-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I've had that, click on view version and nothing happened. Like the button becomes unresponsive. normaly restarting helps.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Don't worry, I don't feel like "everyone" does. I'm on the phone with him right now...we'll get him on track.

Part of buying Tekin is getting great customer support...even friday evenings!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike
Don't worry, I don't feel like "everyone" does. I'm on the phone with him right now...we'll get him on track.

Part of buying Tekin is getting great customer support...even friday evenings!

Excellent
Old 08-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Location: A step closer to where I need to be a step further from where I was
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Good to hear Randy been on the fence with the next speedy choice and responses like yours really helps to sway me in Tekins direction, and Cannon and everyone else I saw and understood the frustration, I just think we need to be careful with words in our hobby. I know that what is simple to one may be rocket science to another. That's why we come on this site.

Rod
Old 08-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Randy thank you vary much, we are all good now,and thank to the guys that pm me willing to help!! I will leave the rest alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.