Chicks?
What chicks??

regards Roy

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I do this for the chicks Just don't tell my wife
Old 12-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Dave Johnson
Sorry gotta say....... Tekin is full of sh**. Constantly changing software without other drivers knowing to "test" is whack. It gives their drivers an advantage and we all know it.... To Tekin prez, mr. Campbell & randy pike, you guys are full of sh**! It's the reason why I enjoy beating the snot out of your "team drivers" without the "enhanced " software!!! I mean , whatever ... Do what you have to to keep up rite? You will always be under scrutiny until you tell the truth or banned either is fine.
That is all
Whoa that's deep.

A sure good way of promoting your good attitude to your sponsors you list, Dave. Maybe not, right?

What are you trying to achieve with the attitude?

Do you think kids reading this will look up to you with your aggressive attitude? Are you hoping that it be percieved it as something normal in r/c to discuss your thoughts on a forum in this way?

If you couldn't resist using the language that you had, maybe a PM would have been a better option as far as minors are concerned.

I don't care if I know you or not, but you SIR don't deserve a handle on r/c tech running mouth like that.

As for the answer to your "post".... i'm glad that's been taken care of.

Did you notice that NONE of the replies you got were with the language you called out?

I hope you slept better after writing that out. We can all now relax knowing you got it out of your mind.

Good day.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

This thread should be renamed "big ego corner"

Guys give us a break, it is fun only as far as...

Get back to the subject now and have a pm chat to insult you properly ! but no fist work next time you meet, ok, ok? good lads !!
Old 12-15-2011, 05:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

i hear that the RSpro has lax acceleration compared to HW and ORCA. does the 212 software address this or is it going to be in the next update?
Old 12-15-2011, 05:43 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by olly986
This thread should be renamed "big ego corner"

Guys give us a break, it is fun only as far as...

Get back to the subject now and have a pm chat to insult you properly ! but no fist work next time you meet, ok, ok? good lads !!
+1.

I am happy that 99.9% of the people posting here are mature and level headed....
Old 12-15-2011, 05:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
Whoa that's deep.

A sure good way of promoting your good attitude to your sponsors you list, Dave. Maybe not, right?

What are you trying to achieve with the attitude?

Do you think kids reading this will look up to you with your aggressive attitude? Are you hoping that it be percieved it as something normal in r/c to discuss your thoughts on a forum in this way?

If you couldn't resist using the language that you had, maybe a PM would have been a better option as far as minors are concerned.

I don't care if I know you or not, but you SIR don't deserve a handle on r/c tech running mouth like that.

As for the answer to your "post".... i'm glad that's been taken care of.

Did you notice that NONE of the replies you got were with the language you called out?

I hope you slept better after writing that out. We can all now relax knowing you got it out of your mind.

Good day.

+1
Old 12-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
Do I hear Bluetooth hotwire? Now that I would do in a heartbeat.
Speed Passion's new Reventon speedo (which will be released very soon) has BlueTooth and WiFi programming, so it's definitely possible.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by M-Technic
Speed Passion's new Reventon speedo (which will be released very soon) has BlueTooth and WiFi programming, so it's definitely possible.
One thing I will say to bluetooth is, once you let it IN to the hobby, it is near on impossible to get it OUT of the hobby.

Bluetooth could allow random programming of the ESC after tech to allow the cheats cry....

I thought we heard enough about cheating?

Personally, i'm not a fan of the idea but hey, anything can be achieved in r/c with the right amount of time,money and effort!

IMO Tekin like to LEAD the way, not follow when it comes to technology.

Never say never, but I doubt Tekin will use Bluetooth.

As for wifi, who knows. I just have my doubts a BT communication is something Tekin will choose to be a development road to go down.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Bluetooth tech would be big....
Old 12-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

A lot of new smartphones have that new low power spec blutooth 4.0...
Old 12-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Tech Adept

Bluetooth would inevitably lead to bluetooth hacking! You know someone would try it. I think it is a good idea for logging purposes but not for tuning!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by chris_blakey
Bluetooth would inevitably lead to bluetooth hacking! You know someone would try it. I think it is a good idea for logging purposes but not for tuning!
Its a lot easier to hook up a hotwire right now than to try and sync an esc that could be pin protected over blutooth.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pro10noob
Chicks?
What chicks??

regards Roy
Sorry I missed this post earlier I was at dinner with a trophy girl....
Old 12-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Krio
Its a lot easier to hook up a hotwire right now than to try and sync an esc that could be pin protected over blutooth.
agreed!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by chris_blakey
agreed!
Just to be clear; what I meant by that is its easier to hook up someone elses esc to a hotwire and mess with it (or just change the timing profile) than to 'hack' into it over bluetooth. I'm all for bluetooth tuning from the drivers stand on my cellphone! lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.