Search

Tekin RS ESC sensored

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by vazzo
Bye bye Tekin
Oh where oh where has version 200 gone, Oh where, oh where can it be, with its power so stout and response so quick, Oh where, oh where can it be?

See you at the finish line!

-L-

Last edited by kn7671; 08-01-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have no doubt that anyone leaving us right now because 200 isn't out this weekend will be back very quickly.

200 is being tested on tracks around the country right NOW! I stand by our decission to release working software for the public's use.

We know your expecations are high, ours are too. We are racers just like you. I want you to have this software probably worse than you want it. But, it must be right. It must install properly, it must hold it's settings properly, and it must go FAST! LOL

I will be letting you all know when 200 is available. You can get it from your local Tekin driver or as always, you can email me for it.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike
I have no doubt that anyone leaving us right now because 200 isn't out this weekend will be back very quickly.

200 is being tested on tracks around the country right NOW! I stand by our decission to release working software for the public's use.

We know your expecations are high, ours are too. We are racers just like you. I want you to have this software probably worse than you want it. But, it must be right. It must install properly, it must hold it's settings properly, and it must go FAST! LOL

I will be letting you all know when 200 is available. You can get it from your local Tekin driver or as always, you can email me for it.
Get ready to get email "bomb'ed" asking for that v200 firmware LOL
Old 08-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I've been through this a time or two!

I do prefer emails though guys. PM's will fill up my pm box in no time flat:

[email protected]

I can email you guy all in bulk this way.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

RAndy... I emailed you through RCtech... I hope that goes to the right address.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default tekin 199

Just hang in there tekin guys. I just drove a 17.5 with the new 199/200(?) software at Norcal Hobbies and it just hauls. I would literally PASS cars on the straight including a 13.5 GTB(FDR 5.5). My temps were nice and cool around 150F. All with a FDR 4.6-4.8. I probably would be alot faster if those darn turns would get out of the way.

And to all those guys jumping ship, pm me, I'm looking for another one.

Ryan
Old 08-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kn7671
Oh where oh where has version 200 gone, Oh where, oh where can it be, with its power so stout and response so quick, Oh where, oh where can it be?

See you at the finish line!

-L-
Careful there bro, dont make me call my boyz from UGK to pay you a visit
Old 08-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01
Yeah its a bummer I got my ass handed to me BY a KO BMC tonight.... I mean he slaughters the tekin...

when the tekin V200 cant keep up I know what ill be switching too....

Alex
Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01
we were geard the same and he BLEW past me off the bottom end...

Alex
You never gear your Tekin RS Pro as the other speedo's.
Gear it so your motor goes fast. I can gear my motor like the LRP C but than I will be slower and my motor get's to hot.
At my club there was one guy complaining about the Tekin speedo because he didn't hath power.
I gave him my setup and he went a lot faster.
He was doing the same as you did. Looking at other speedo's but not on wat the Teki ca do!
Old 08-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

So I just now got to try a Tekin RS....it's rediculously fast! I was going up against the latest LRP and Speedpassion ESCs, having been much slower than them with my old Sphere. One of Tekin's team drivers lent me an RS in an attempt to level the playing field, and um, it worked a bit too well! I pulled numerous FEET on the same cars that were walking away from me in the earlier heats! It was no contest in the power department. So much for leveling the playing field. hehe
Old 08-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rai913
Just hang in there tekin guys. I just drove a 17.5 with the new 199/200(?) software at Norcal Hobbies and it just hauls. I would literally PASS cars on the straight including a 13.5 GTB(FDR 5.5). My temps were nice and cool around 150F. All with a FDR 4.6-4.8. I probably would be alot faster if those darn turns would get out of the way.

And to all those guys jumping ship, pm me, I'm looking for another one.

Ryan

What motor are you using? And how much delay are you using on the turbo?

--pakk
Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
So I just now got to try a Tekin RS....it's rediculously fast! I was going up against the latest LRP and Speedpassion ESCs, having been much slower than them with my old Sphere. One of Tekin's team drivers lent me an RS in an attempt to level the playing field, and um, it worked a bit too well! I pulled numerous FEET on the same cars that were walking away from me in the earlier heats! It was no contest in the power department. So much for leveling the playing field. hehe
Which car where u running man? Can you share your ESC settings as well?
Cheers
Old 08-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

The TOPGUN race at Norcal hobbies will be a great race for the continued testing of the software. Everyone saw the straighaway ponies I had the last time out and now that I'm getting re-settled with my Cyclone it should be even faster for this race. The wait may seem long to some but it is worth the wait. Trying to make sure everything is right the first time benefits us (the racers) better in the long run. Think of it this way......if a cure for AIDS was almost there would it be better to not tell the public and continue letting people die until it oneday was done or keep them in the loop on the progress that's being made so that they keep their spirits up until that day comes This example may be a little out there but hopefully you get my point. In rc the quick cure is the LRP but there's always a chance of the cancer coming back. Tekin is looking for the lifetime cure Man....I need some sleep
Old 08-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

well guys I appreciate all the help youve given me.. I got an offer I couldnt refuse for the tekin so I sold it... Im going to try out the KO BMC...

again many thanks to the ones of you that helped me so much and to randy for being an awsome customer support by getting on here and helping

Alex
Old 08-02-2009, 05:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
The TOPGUN race at Norcal hobbies will be a great race for the continued testing of the software. Everyone saw the straighaway ponies I had the last time out and now that I'm getting re-settled with my Cyclone it should be even faster for this race. The wait may seem long to some but it is worth the wait. Trying to make sure everything is right the first time benefits us (the racers) better in the long run. Think of it this way......if a cure for AIDS was almost there would it be better to not tell the public and continue letting people die until it oneday was done or keep them in the loop on the progress that's being made so that they keep their spirits up until that day comes This example may be a little out there but hopefully you get my point. In rc the quick cure is the LRP but there's always a chance of the cancer coming back. Tekin is looking for the lifetime cure Man....I need some sleep
I'd be pretty upset if it seemed like everyone around me had the cure and I didn't. Especially if others companys had the cure for months, but I waited on one company because it seemed like their cure was around the corner. Now knowing what I know now, I would have went with another company and bought their cure and just used their cure for a month or so then sold their cure and went back to the original company when their cure was ready. Now I have waited so long and the company I have been with originally seems like it is going to be ready any day now and I would hate to buy the other companys cure only to use it for a day.

It is just frustrating.

I still have my tekin(s) and I am still waiting. I just sound a little grumpy about it.

--pakk
Old 08-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Did anybody else get anything from Randy? I didn't get anything in time for my race this morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.