Wiki Posts
Search

Speed Gems 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Speed Gems 2

Hey Guys. I got a white Speed Gems 2 in a package deal, I don't have a clue what it is, how you could tell them apart, etc. Opened it up, no designation on the arm. It's a single, though.

See attached pic.

Anyone know?

Thanks
Chris

Oh, and Rob, if you feel the need to say something in this thread like you do in EVERY thread, feel free to ball up like a real man and leave your address and I'll GLADLY drop by and shove the motor right up your fat ass.
Attached Thumbnails Speed Gems 2-p4180023.jpg  

Last edited by HVAC25000; 04-18-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HVAC25000
Oh, and Rob, if you feel the need to say something in this thread like you do in EVERY thread, feel free to ball up like a real man and leave your address and I'll GLADLY drop by and shove the motor right up your fat ass.
Wow some one is pissed but I believe that is a 10x1 on the package it normally has a guide to what colors are what wind hope this helps
Old 04-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Well the guy replies to basically every thread I make calling me stupid and crap every time I ask a question. He's mad because I know more about business than he does. And of course the Admins don't do anything about it, they just let him go around harassing whoever he wants, which is mostly me apparently.

What I meant by package deal was I got it used with a bunch of other stuff. No actual motor packaging and the guy I got it from didn't know what it was unfortunately.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Branden Moody
Wow some one is pissed but I believe that is a 10x1 on the package it normally has a guide to what colors are what wind hope this helps

Brandon:
It appears our dear boy Chris is not only terribly immature, but also a liar.
He started this crapola here a few weeks back. and knows he did. He stalked me from on discussionj tot he next, went on to sending threatening PMs while he was PMSing, and now he's including little notes in all his posts. And he even got his handjob buddy steve in on the game (I have copies of the entire exchange if anyone's interested).
I've had a chat with the mods here who have said that they'd "have a word with him." I thought he'd managed to get booted, but apparently not. I guess I'll have another chat with the mods.
But anyway, now Needledick is going out of his way to continue to challenge me to a physical confrontation, wants my address, yet doesn't have the balls to supply his own at his parent's house where he lives in the basement.

Go figure