Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions for R.O.A.R.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Listen whoever you are. This is obviously a constant back and forth. If you have something to say to me. I was not smart enough to let this die.

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
Yes this is people voice a question and debate about it. Even when imature and useless comments are made.

Last edited by TimPotter; 04-18-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

everybody seems angry and defensive why?
Old 04-18-2008, 01:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jla8874
This is a little off topic, but can you please tell me Dawn what is taking sooo long to approve the Speed Passion 17.5 motor? We have been hearing for months, "Were just waiting for ROAR approval." Any clue as to when you are going to approve it?
As Tim said this is a question you need to contact Schumacher about. I can say this much, the testing lab is awaiting all the samples from Schumacher to be able to properly test the motors.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Soooo, today I decided to go to Taco Bell on my lunchbreak, and I noticed something that I should've realized years ago.....There are never attractive women at Taco Bell, it just doesn't seem to happen. I think next time I'll try a Juice it up or something similar. I've probably got a much better chance of meeting my future ex-wife at one of those.

Sorry, were you guys saying something?
Old 04-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

hell-o any one?
Old 04-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

RCLocos ........ ROAR has nothing to hide. The information you are asking for was historically provide twice anually in the RevUp. When the information is provided hasn't changed, where it's provided has. The information will be available twice anually on the ROAR website for 90 days. Next time it will be up is in June. Hope that answers your question.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by schurcr
RCLocos ........ ROAR has nothing to hide. The information you are asking for was historically provide twice anually in the RevUp. When the information is provided hasn't changed, where it's provided has. The information will be available twice anually on the ROAR website for 90 days. Next time it will be up is in June. Hope that answers your question.
Thank you. I'll look forward to seeing the numbers. You've been very polite and I appreciate your kind answer.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by hairy
hell-o any one?
Hello ...... YGPM
Old 04-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

e mail
Old 04-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

e mail
Hairy ..... double check that email. Still haven't received it.
[email protected]
Old 04-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeremy Felles
Soooo, today I decided to go to Taco Bell on my lunchbreak, and I noticed something that I should've realized years ago.....There are never attractive women at Taco Bell, it just doesn't seem to happen. I think next time I'll try a Juice it up or something similar. I've probably got a much better chance of meeting my future ex-wife at one of those.

I know where they are! Walmart on Friday and Saturday Nights! Usually between 6pm and 9pm. They are stocking up on Icecream (due to a break-up) or pop corn and feminine products (for a chick-flick girls night).

Just try it!
Old 04-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Never have I seen so many people with their own agenda in this forum. I want to help ROAR but after reading all these posts its not worth the abuse
one would have to take....

RCtech is not the ROAR bulletin, but it seems people seem to think it is.
And this is my last post on ROAR in this forum.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Suspended

hahaha...dont you mean at hooters...lol...in tucson...
Old 04-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
I joined for the stickers
hahahah each sticker is a .025 a sec advantage

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
edit

I refuse to participate in this. My email is listed in my signature. If there is something you would like to discuss, please contact me there or the phone number listed on the website.

thanks.
u go girl have an easy solution though if its feasible the complainers can save the form on their pc and put it in a form editor then fill out all the info and email it to you simple and fast no money wasted just your time which of course is something you and the crew will have to do anyways receiving them in the mail and manually entering them since these key beating people like to poke keys and babble on a forum about how everyone else doesnt want to do their jobs lets put the ball in their court no stamps no pp fees just plain email and some ingenuity if they posses that attribute shouldnt be a problem for others that dont they just keep complaining and i find a way to blow their computer up from my end yeeee hawwwwww

everybody seems angry and defensive why?
didnt get my 6 am beer this morning was up till four driving back home from phoenix ahahaah

this is why i hang out at the taco bell and other fast food places

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
Never have I seen so many people with their own agenda in this forum. I want to help ROAR but after reading all these posts its not worth the abuse
one would have to take....

RCtech is not the ROAR bulletin, but it seems people seem to think it is.
And this is my last post on ROAR in this forum.
i have been running my forum for 8 years now and am used to it and some what desinceatised lol dont have something good to say so just complain fun stuff try it one of these days ahahahahha
Old 04-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

don't question authority

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.