Community
Wiki Posts
Search

pole position batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default pole position batteries

hey all: What ever happened to pole position because i haven't heard anything from them in a long time and there site hasn't been updated in a long time either? Did they close or maybe they got bought out like fusion batteries did. thanks for the info
Old 03-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

He decided to get out of the Competition Battery Business. I think he still makes Sport Packs.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey jimmy: Thanks for the info and are you still racing if so what classes? Also do you plan on attending the '08 reedy race even though it's not at the tamiya usa track this year? Finally what motor/battery combo are you using now? Thanks again
Old 03-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Tech Adept

Yes I will be at this years REEDY RACE. It is only 1:15 minute drive from my house. Will you be attending? I run Orion Motors and Battery's. I race both Electric offroad and Touring car a couple times a year.

Have we met before?

I just want to let you know that I am a Big Oakland A's fan and I hate the Red Sox
Old 03-31-2008, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Like Jimmy said he is just stepping back for a while, making sport packs and running his store. It is too bad as Andre is one of the great people in the hobby and really helped me out when I was getting started. He'll be back, no one can stay away for good this hobby is too much fun
Old 04-01-2008, 01:07 AM
R/C Tech Founder

Just like to echo that Andre is a great guy, I always enjoyed seeing him at Vegas and Reedy the past few years. Much luck to him!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

hey jimmy: No we haven't met as i'm from ma. and have never been to the left coast. Thanks for the info by the way and we're all free to root for who we want. have a great day