Search

REEDY RACE 2008 IS ON!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Billy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

All emails have been answered, All Pm's have been answered.

The website has been updated (http://www.reedyrace.com/entry.php). If you do not see your name Email me @ [email protected]

See you all in Cali
Boomer
Old 05-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

mod only has a c main. That's terrible. It's just like the nats.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Champion

Looking at the list it's just as I thought....

REGION 12 REEDY RACE
Old 05-06-2008, 03:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Looking at the list it's just as I thought....

REGION 12 REEDY RACE
your lucky there even IS a Reedy race this year. Next year should be better if they keep it at Speedworld and give Billy more time to promote it and such
Old 05-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

PA style here buddy, Region 2 represent.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
your lucky there even IS a Reedy race this year. Next year should be better if they keep it at Speedworld and give Billy more time to promote it and such
Call me bro.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
PA style here buddy, Region 2 represent.
put a one in front of that and now look at what you have
Old 05-06-2008, 07:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Boomer, another email sent. Thanks.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
This is not Billy's race; this is Ernst Production / REEDY Race. Billy just seems to me working extra hard for this race to happen for you electric racers. Speedworld is just letting them use the facility for this race. It shows the passion that he has for the hobby and no one does it better.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by STLNLST
mod only has a c main. That's terrible. It's just like the nats.
It is a shame to see this but the modified class has been dwindling over the years in the U.S. But the field still looks pretty strong and it will be a good battle to see who gets the chance to run in Invitational next year.

Assuming that nothing changes witht the track, the plan is to continue with the Reedy Race at Speedworld. There was little time to preapre for this year's event and everything was done at the last minute. While the blame is being placed on Scotty or Billy, the real blame should be placed on me and the guys here in the Reedy department at AE.

We placed all our eggs in one basket hoping that some far-fetched options would work out. But there was no back-up plan. Thankfully, Billy was willing to host the race, and Scotty willing to run it. If they had not stepped in, there would not be a race.

We will post the list of confirmed invitational drivers today or tomorrow. And I think drivers can still enter the Open classes, so get your entries in and join the fun!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I did a quick count, looks like over 80 entries in the 13.5 class. Thats more entries in a single class of touring all year from what I can tell.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:04 AM
The Evicerator

Rick Dawg,

That's mighty big and honorable of you to man up and take responsibility like that... but I think instead of pointing fingers or trying to assign blame we should do our best to enjoy what we have for this year and simply take what's been learned through this experience and apply it towards better preparing for next year!

Btw Rick, you gonna run at BCR anytime soon...?

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
It is a shame to see this but the modified class has been dwindling over the years in the U.S. But the field still looks pretty strong and it will be a good battle to see who gets the chance to run in Invitational next year.

Assuming that nothing changes witht the track, the plan is to continue with the Reedy Race at Speedworld. There was little time to preapre for this year's event and everything was done at the last minute. While the blame is being placed on Scotty or Billy, the real blame should be placed on me and the guys here in the Reedy department at AE.

We placed all our eggs in one basket hoping that some far-fetched options would work out. But there was no back-up plan. Thankfully, Billy was willing to host the race, and Scotty willing to run it. If they had not stepped in, there would not be a race.

We will post the list of confirmed invitational drivers today or tomorrow. And I think drivers can still enter the Open classes, so get your entries in and join the fun!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Steve Weiss
Rick Dawg,

That's mighty big and honorable of you to man up and take responsibility like that... but I think instead of pointing fingers or trying to assign blame we should do our best to enjoy what we have for this year and simply take what's been learned through this experience and apply it towards better preparing for next year!

Btw Rick, you gonna run at BCR anytime soon...?
I may run BCR on the 17th if I do notget a chance to run at Speedworld.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

OK, it's all settled. It is TA's fault. Let's now move on to preparing for the big weekend coming. This is a chance for us the racers to prove we still want the RROC to continue. Speed World has a very nice track that most would envy cause I sure as heck do, not having this location close to me.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Tech Master

I saw Josh Numans name on the Open Modified list. He qualified for the Invite class by making the main at the ROAR On-Road Nats last year. Actually, I think he got third at the Nats. Plus he won the open class both times he ran it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.