Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Hard case lipo pack under $35.00 bucks!?!? >

Hard case lipo pack under $35.00 bucks!?!?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hard case lipo pack under $35.00 bucks!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech Addict

i think that's why orion came out with the 3s 3200 pack...
Old 04-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lonestar
I got mine for $35 or so from RC mart about a month ago when they were still in stock - so far has performed flawlessly in my bashers (VLB, mini cooper, and my beloved Boomerang) but I have yet to try them in my mod racer (HB Cyclone Hara) as I'm not sure they will withstand the load, for this use I keep my 20C Orion 4800mAh.

I'm wondering if the YeahRacing cells wouldn't be kokam's leftover for the Orion 3200 now that they've stopped selling these and moved up to the 3600?

Later
Paul
Paul,
These batteries work well for bashers or as race packs. Alot of our customers have been using them in Modified.

Leftover cells nope no left over cells here...
Old 04-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RussB
i think that's why orion came out with the 3s 3200 pack...
Isn't Orions 3S 3200 11.1v ?
Old 04-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Adept

Just out of curiosity, why the price change from $35 to $45? I didn't see it explained in the thread, but that doesn't mean it's not there....
Old 04-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Zagar
Just out of curiosity, why the price change from $35 to $45? I didn't see it explained in the thread, but that doesn't mean it's not there....
We offered the battery on sale at $34.95 for one month. The battery is still on sale at $44.95 w/free shipping instead of $49.95 retail. And when you order from Ultraline your item is shipped from the States not from over seas.

The first 50 packs for the free shipping sale went so well this month we have extended the sale to another 50.

Yeah Racing 3200mAh 7.4v Race Pack.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Tech Adept

Oh, ok. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great deal @ $45! I was just wondering...

Tell me, do people use these for off road as well as on road?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Zagar
Oh, ok. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great deal @ $45! I was just wondering...

Tell me, do people use these for off road as well as on road?
It was a good question...

I know peolpe are using the batteries in Oval and Onroad, I would have to guess Off-Road as well.

Oh and one customer said he ordered them for his Starter Box...
Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors
Yes payment is made at the time of purchase. This weeds out orders made with no intention of paying.
You wouldn't take the order without payment information, but just pre-auth the credit card, instead of charging it. Then charge it when you ship. Simply requiring a CC at time of order, and authorizing it to be sure its valid, will weed out people not going to pay.

My biggest customer service complaint is online retailers that take orders and cash up front, for product they don't have yet. Generally called 'phantom inventory' You've got my money up front, in your account gaining interest, and i'm getting dinged CC interest. If a product shipment gets delayed, only the consumer gets dinged, after all you've already been paid, a delay doesnt impact you financially at all. Yes when we purchase from you, you're shipping from in country not overseas. But thats not much of a comfort when you cant ship to me, until an overseas delivery arrives to you.

I will gladly pay more for a product from a retailer, that will take my order, auth me as a legit customer, and charge at time of shipping. i.e. take my money when you actually have product to deliver to me. At the very least, take a deposit, and then bill in full upon delivery.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:34 PM
jaz
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nemix
You wouldn't take the order without payment information, but just pre-auth the credit card, instead of charging it. Then charge it when you ship. Simply requiring a CC at time of order, and authorizing it to be sure its valid, will weed out people not going to pay.

My biggest customer service complaint is online retailers that take orders and cash up front, for product they don't have yet. Generally called 'phantom inventory' You've got my money up front, in your account gaining interest, and i'm getting dinged CC interest. If a product shipment gets delayed, only the consumer gets dinged, after all you've already been paid, a delay doesnt impact you financially at all. Yes when we purchase from you, you're shipping from in country not overseas. But thats not much of a comfort when you cant ship to me, until an overseas delivery arrives to you.

I will gladly pay more for a product from a retailer, that will take my order, auth me as a legit customer, and charge at time of shipping. i.e. take my money when you actually have product to deliver to me. At the very least, take a deposit, and then bill in full upon delivery.
I would have to agree. Charging up front for items not in stock is really a double negative against the consumer: The seller benefits from having the consumer's money with nothing for the consumer to show in return AND the consumer is accumulating interest on their end at the same time.

It's understandable to charge it all up front if, for example, the out-of-stock item will be shipped one or two days later. But, when the inventory is coming from overseas there is really no telling if/when it will get here due to the nearly infinitely many reasons it could get held up. So you are really holding onto somebody's money indefinitely in this case...
Old 04-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Tech Regular

You are always welcome to place your order when the batteries are back in stock.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors
You are always welcome to place your order when the batteries are back in stock.
What if they are all sold out when the shipment arrives? Better to pre-order IMHO.

ANyhow, I just placed an order for a pack....looking forward to it!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Team orion's 4800 is only 15c rating, someone posted it is a 20c. These packs proform well in offroad and onroad. I've used it in both, Dont be afraid to use them!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Suspended

instock yet?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Suspended

any news?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

It is mid-April - Can we get a status on the estimated delivery on your shipment ?

With the amount of pre-orders you have already taken, will you still have stock to sell after filling the pre-orders?

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.