Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree13Likes

pro3

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 11:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i wouldnt shed a tear for such like u.why call me a puss?do i look afraid?just tell me who u r and i'll make sure u r the one crying.
In the politest of ways possible just get lost.Im sure moderators can do something about this.
Old 01-14-2003, 01:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by seanyblaze

Purplepoop3......Its funny how you put a picture of your crappy cars next to your poopy name....."oh look at how cool my Hpi cars look" what a joke.....

have fun being slow.....

Funny how you avoid answering all of my questions. Having problems engaging in intellectual talk???? bwahahahaha

Last edited by purplepro3; 01-14-2003 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

seanyblaze-why did you change your screen name? did you get banned before? your blazin420 right?
Old 01-14-2003, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by purplepro3
is there any reason why we should complain to your sponsors???
If more racers complain...the sponsors will cancell their sponsorship. Usually to get sponsored not only be a good driver but show good sportsmanship, willingness to help other racers new or old understand set ups, proper tire used in all types of weather temp conditions, understand motors and gearing etc. support at tracks and on-line chats etc. I have met Hara and Masami..two of the top racers in the world..both are quiet, very helpful, nicest racers you will ever meet, always willing to help out.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

OR
he's not sponsored.just made up a story AND he cant tell us his name bcos it doesnt exist.
this is more believable.
Old 01-14-2003, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Default Some people never learn

Really;

if we WANTED to defect then we would have done so a long time ago. One of the best things about running an HPI Car is being the underdog and still doing very well with one. I've had many Brand "X" drivers come and look at my Crappy HPI just to see the car that beat them.

Guys;

You know the Drill, "Report", report.
We Are Ninja likes this.
Old 01-14-2003, 09:35 AM
Tech Initiate

What are the must have hop ups I need???

What are the must have hopup parts that I would need to race a pro3 on carpet, I already know that I need a stiffer graphite chassis, but what about the other parts? I hear that the Pro3 does not do very well on carpet? Is that mostly because of the narrow chassis???

Thanks
Old 01-14-2003, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

anti-roll bars/swaybars would be good.go for VERY stiff springs.
not so sure about narrow thing.
Old 01-14-2003, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

wow.reporting really worked!
now we r back to normal.what a mess he made
Old 01-14-2003, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Default Pro3 does not do very well on carpet

iRaceInc;

For carpet you really need a very stiff chassis structure to keep from scrubbing too much speed off in the corners. This is the reason for going to the all graphite chassis on the Pro-3. For asphalt an upper deck is really all you need to stiffen it up enough.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Does anybody make a Pro3 graphite chassis where the batteries are mounted like on the x-ray??? I like the idea of the batteries running down the center of the car, but I dont see how it works great for high grip surfaces. I would think that you would want to spread out the weight rather than centralize it.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by iRaceInc
Does anybody make a Pro3 graphite chassis where the batteries are mounted like on the x-ray??? I like the idea of the batteries running down the center of the car, but I dont see how it works great for high grip surfaces. I would think that you would want to spread out the weight rather than centralize it.

No Other chassis configuration is made for the Pro3. Prototypes has been made with batteries on one side and that was it. Centralize batteries work great on high grip track..on my track anyways... it helps the car transision better through the turns.
at my track racers always want to see my car...they want to see the car that passed them
Old 01-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by seanyblaze
hey Barneys.....

I love it!!! I am where I wanted to be, in your heads!!

I am not a flight teamer......I am an expert, sponsored, arrogant, trash talking sexy bi$ch!!!! I just love to educate people like you about how poopy HPI cars are....

I am here to help you.....If you switch to real cars you will be faster, happier racers....

late
From now on any post made by you on this thread will be edited as soon as I see it.

Leave the people alone.
We Are Ninja likes this.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Anyone tried to use XRAY Front one way diff adaptor (the CVD cup) on HPI's one way?
My one way 'adaptor' wears badly and sometimes the CVD pop out. Seems the XRAY one is strong and light. Anyone tried to use that on PRO3?
Old 01-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Default HPI's one way?

Mingfinity;

I really don't understand these posts about CVD's popping out of the outdrive cups and damaging them. I've never had that problem. My CVD's fit at least 1/2 way into the One-way outdrive cups on my Pro-3 so I don't see any problem there either. The ONLY thing that I have broken in 6 months of racing is the little thin rings that go over the graphite outdrives and have never replaced them. Works better without them.
Are you wearing a groove in the slots? Try some Teflon lube where the CVD bone in the Outdrive rub together in the slot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.