I'll be visiting a new track tomorrow that appears that there are some pan cars running at this track and a guy testing for AE said it will kick off after.
Here are some modified rules to allow lipo
I was thinking 17.5 or 13.5. I think anything more than that might be too much for how light these cars are.
World GT - Rule Set
a) Front End must be “sliding king pin style”. No independent A-Arms.
b) Rear End must be “solid straight axle with integral differential”.
2) Width 200mm at maximum
3) Wheelbase (length) must be within 10” to 10.5”, axle center to axle center.
4) Weight Minimum (Ready to Run with Body) = 2lbs 8oz. or 40oz or 1133.980g. round up to 1134g seems fair
5) Minimum Ride Height 5mm (Ground to underneath Chassis)
6) Roll Over antennas are not allowed
1) Maximum Width 205mm
2) Minimum Roof Height (Ready to Run) 95mm
3) Wing Max Width 200mm
4) Wing Max Chord 45mm
5) Wing Max Side Dam 45mm x 20mm
6) Wing must be fastened to the rear deck of body
7) Rear Wing may not be higher than roof height
8) Rear of body may not be cut less than 35mm from rear deck lid
Bodies Approved World GT Body List
Protoform Chevy Corvette C6 #1499
Protoform AR8C #1502
Protoform MGTS #1503
HPI Toyota Supra GT #7486
HPI Dodge Viper GTS-R #7473
HPI Mazda RX8 #7488
HPI Saleen Mustang #7428
HPI Nissan R34 GT-R #7427
1) Battery - 4-Cell Ni-MH or lipo with 6V regulator.
2) Motor what ever the class demands.
Run what you brung
1) World GT races will be 5 minutes in length.