Here's my Birds' setup in a nutshell.
-BMI #4 ride height spacers
-0 degree caster blocks
-6 degrees caster
-associated .020 10th scale springs with .020 spring sag
-#3 sure lube on pins
-servo angled and in lower holes in servo mounts
-BSR handout tires cut to 2.08"
-Battery all the way back
-2.5 ounces of lead right in front of battery (to make race weight)
-50 wt Losi oil w/ #3 piston in center shock with Associated Blue touring spring
-#3 surelube in tubes
-.065 black side plates in long position with tweak screws just barely touching chassis
-0 axle bearing carriers
-BSR Handout tires cut to 2.08"
-2mm BMI rear width spacers
Gearing was 100/35 with a Losi Xcelorin 13.5 motor. It coulda used another tooth or 2 in the main as it was cold after the race and needed just a tick more straight line speed.
I used all the updated parts that Jason just mentioned as well. It was almost an identical setup to my 12th scale car with only the front caster blocks really being different. Kinda cool the cars were that close together in setup.
Body was a Protoform Sophia and I used the new outer holes on the cross brace for body mounting. It really stiffened the body roll up.
Keep in mind this was only my 2nd week on the car WGT car. The next time out, I will be running a new Parma DB9 body, which looks really trick. Looks like the Grand Slam event in Maryland will be the next race out for the WGT car.