Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
lol. i like mine so much that i bought a second one today
Well arent you special

lol
Old 02-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

dont know if any of you are having any problems with the blades sliding out of the dog bone but i have , and i did this little mod to prevent it from happening. I use a cap from a sharpie marker and it fits perfectly

Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Where's Wolf???????

All over the pacific northwest. We got back from The Northwest Hobby Expo at 4:00 this morning. It was a great time, met a lot of great new people and a lot of existing TM fans. They had a carpet track set up (they kept saying the carpet being old but it seemed great to me). Mike (my son) was sick as a dog in the room all day on Saturday but dragged himself down for a little while on Sunday. We put the car together (E4FS) with what we had laying around (NiMH batteries and a stock brushed motor). The tires were left over from the Stockton carpet track (about 3 years old). I took the car out first to set up the radio and ran the pack without peaking them and was turning 9.4 second laps. Mike ran the car next and replaced the rear tires (Jaco green) and ran high 8s by the end of the second pack. The only car that I saw that was faster was a 1/12 scale (but I did hear about a touring car that was quicker than his time but not by much). Not bad for a stock car with stock springs. After about 3 packs he went back up to his room. The moral of this is that there is potential for this car. Not bad for a "Foam Spec" car on rubber tires. Once the weather gets better we will scope out an asphalt test track to work on the car more. We are also working on a "Wolf Hobbies Spec" car. More on this next week. I'm going to be out of comission for a few days while they sew my arm back on but if there are any real urgent issues just email us and my backup will take care of it. Overall it seems like you guys have things pretty well handled. If there is something going on in the thread that needs (or wants) my input, I hope that someone will email me to check it. Most of the time I'm either filling orders or talking to dealers. You guys are very important to me but I just can't be everywhere at once. I am trying to buy some of the E4RS kits but I won't know if they will fill the order until they send me the bill. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks
Old 02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Wolf Hobbies
Where's Wolf???????

All over the pacific northwest. We got back from The Northwest Hobby Expo at 4:00 this morning. It was a great time, met a lot of great new people and a lot of existing TM fans. They had a carpet track set up (they kept saying the carpet being old but it seemed great to me). Mike (my son) was sick as a dog in the room all day on Saturday but dragged himself down for a little while on Sunday. We put the car together (E4FS) with what we had laying around (NiMH batteries and a stock brushed motor). The tires were left over from the Stockton carpet track (about 3 years old). I took the car out first to set up the radio and ran the pack without peaking them and was turning 9.4 second laps. Mike ran the car next and replaced the rear tires (Jaco green) and ran high 8s by the end of the second pack. The only car that I saw that was faster was a 1/12 scale (but I did hear about a touring car that was quicker than his time but not by much). Not bad for a stock car with stock springs. After about 3 packs he went back up to his room. The moral of this is that there is potential for this car. Not bad for a "Foam Spec" car on rubber tires. Once the weather gets better we will scope out an asphalt test track to work on the car more. We are also working on a "Wolf Hobbies Spec" car. More on this next week. I'm going to be out of comission for a few days while they sew my arm back on but if there are any real urgent issues just email us and my backup will take care of it. Overall it seems like you guys have things pretty well handled. If there is something going on in the thread that needs (or wants) my input, I hope that someone will email me to check it. Most of the time I'm either filling orders or talking to dealers. You guys are very important to me but I just can't be everywhere at once. I am trying to buy some of the E4RS kits but I won't know if they will fill the order until they send me the bill. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks
glad you are back Wolf!! let me know when those KFactory rear hubs come in
Old 02-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Why can I not find where to buy this thing? I want to buy one for my lady friend, she like to play with these things with me, and knows quite a bit about them. I personally race Schumachers and Tamiya's, but this has caught hers and my eyes. Can't blame her, she has always had wonderful taste. What versions of the car are out now?
Old 02-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by TM Sean; 02-12-2008 at 01:43 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Tech Elite

As much as i love TM products i would have to blame them for the negative feelings guys have about the product.
When they had a good thing going with Dennis Richey they shot themselves in the foot and pulled the line to give to TRinity and then the same happened when it moved over to Racedayhobbies.
I have had the same happen to me when i got the distributorship in South Africa only to have some other hobby shop approach TM to say i was a backyard operator and other negatives.They then also became a dealer in a very small market and when things were not looking good they started dumping product at cost that ruined my sales of TM products.
That aside guys where even buying/offered goods direct from TM.
Now i am sitting with 6000-8000$ of dead stock i cant move and its put me in bad place financially.

All i can say is Wolf Hobbies do the best you can do but sooner or later you going to get the short end of the stick.
TM has awesome products but the shittest business ethic so be aware.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Team Magic E4 Series Feature List

Old 02-12-2008, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

hmm so the E4RS comes already assembled??
Old 02-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO
Well arent you special

lol

yes i do
Old 02-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

hmm so the E4RS comes already assembled??
and with a spool
Old 02-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
and with a spool
i might have to place another order
Old 02-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Mr. Wolf....when are you getting the E4RS in? Dont see them on your website yet
Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

i might have to place another order
are you placing them with the Wolf-man?
Old 02-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
are you placing them with the Wolf-man?
I placed one yesterday for some spare parts (belts/hubs etc) but as sooon as the RS is available Im going to palce one!! (then ill have 3 cars)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.