Originally Posted by Thomas P
Any tip for how i will mount the batterybars at the end of each pack? 5 cell config.Check Ganesi´s lauyout no problem with batt tubes on + and -,BUT with 5 cells it will not be so much space between topdeck and servo..
I run with 5 cells, and not have problem with conectors, the - i have in the rear right, near to ESC and the + in the left, near to midle belt.
In the other hand, i testing more the car, and the feel is good, but i need more agile in front, i modified the rear arms, and now can adjust the wheellbase in 2mm, the car is more reactive when is short, and for me, is more fast.
In front, i feel the steering system, more flex, and have bump steer, if add washer to steering block, the bump steer is reduced, but the steering block flex and make the steering slowly, and litle imprecise.
Now, i put the steering carbon brace upside down, how the photo, but i suplement the plastic braces, because touch in the top deck, and for make more consistent this zone, i have not yet tested, but i reduce the washer in steering block to 2 mm, and the bump steer is insignificant.
I dont have any problem with the dogbones, are very good, but the blades in rear break, and in the list of parts is the same ref, to the dogbone, i hope TM that manufactured separately, for now i adapted a Xray blades.
And the next week, i hope to testing the new spool.
For now is .2 -.3s , more slow, to the Cyclone in the same circuit, same tyres, same electronic, and same driver, but i need more work with he.
Sorry if my English is not more readable, ;-)
Greetings, Luis C.