Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree288Likes

Tamiya mini cooper

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Glad you got the body, That was better than Ebay prices. You might be surprised what Tamiya still makes. Even the Blitzer body is still being made,for all the Sand Schorcher types.
I wonder if Tamiya America has the chrome as if you race with it,the lights will be the first thing to fall off the car from a hit. You should e-mail them and ask.
Are the body mount holes for a M03 chassis? They look like the are in the correct place for a M03.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Granpa
Cheating is still cheating. Frankly, I don't accept your apology either. I also believe you're sleazy enough to have those pirated dvds
I'mmm baaaaack!! This guys an a-hole!! fight your own fight...

Like you've never ever downloaded a movie or mp3 before.. Hypocrite redneck.

finally, this thread is getting more interesting.

minimanintaiwan: got more chevron bodies .. I'll take two of everything you got...those people in japan charge way too much anyways.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi Guys, I intend to get M03M and wondering what are the basic hop-up needed? My intention is for leisure bashing and not into any competition race .
Thanks and Good day
Old 11-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys, Here is a question for you? Where can I order one of those datsun 510 bodies from abc, and are they even available yet. That thing looks so cool that I have to have one. Also will it fit the mo3 or mo4.

Thanks.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by minicrapper
I'mmm baaaaack!! This guys an a-hole!! fight your own fight...

Like you've never ever downloaded a movie or mp3 before.. Hypocrite redneck.

finally, this thread is getting more interesting.

minimanintaiwan: got more chevron bodies .. I'll take two of everything you got...those people in japan charge way too much anyways.
Hey mini crapper why don't you head over to so cal on friday night so I can take a crap in your mouth you f_ckn Ass_ole. Maybe one day you will learn a little thing called morals. Oh yeah and I am serious about taking a crap in your mouth while your at it tell your mom to come to I ve got plenty for both of ya.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rodney01
Hi guys, Here is a question for you? Where can I order one of those datsun 510 bodies from abc, and are they even available yet. That thing looks so cool that I have to have one. Also will it fit the mo3 or mo4.

Thanks.
You are going to have to wait a bit for the 510 as they are just now getting the full kit out. The body by itself will take even a little longer.
As far as fitting the M03 it might be all right as with the Sunny truck and coupe they will fit but the body will set on the steering servo and also you will have to figure out body mounts. Depend on your ride height the body might sit a little high.
But it will not fit your M04 as the wheel base is to long for the 510.
Just go ahead and get yourself a Genetic Chassis, a M02 or a different 4WD mini chassis and enjoy the other bodies out there.
There are even 4 different Direct drive M chassis`s out there that will take just about any body that you want from the 208/210 wheels base.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot
Hey mini crapper why don't you head over to so cal on friday night so I can take a crap in your mouth you f_ckn Ass_ole. Maybe one day you will learn a little thing called morals. Oh yeah and I am serious about taking a crap in your mouth while your at it tell your mom to come to I ve got plenty for both of ya.

Thanx buddy. Ignore this guy. He's been here before trying to pick fights. He was right on one point though.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean
Glad you got the body, That was better than Ebay prices. You might be surprised what Tamiya still makes. Even the Blitzer body is still being made,for all the Sand Schorcher types.
I wonder if Tamiya America has the chrome as if you race with it,the lights will be the first thing to fall off the car from a hit. You should e-mail them and ask.
Are the body mount holes for a M03 chassis? They look like the are in the correct place for a M03.
forgot to do a mount check last night... too busy playing with one of my other new toys

a 1/8 scale competition race motorcycle

Old 11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

DAmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
this is nice BIKE!
this is home made built?
if not can you give me link for the kit?

Bar.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot

hi sirSHITalot,
another redneck?! wow.. two in one thread! u sure like to crap on people huh?.. u got some sort of bowel disease.
SOCAL? is that where all the crappers go to take a crap.. nah, i'll pass. don't wanna get lynched by y'all klanfolk y'know...
Old 11-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Granpa
Thanx buddy. Ignore this guy. He's been here before trying to pick fights. He was right on one point though.
i knew i was right about one thing, you ARE a redneck!!
Old 11-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Motorcycle is very cool. I have a fairly tricked out mini cooper m03 any one have an idea/ballpark guess of what it is worth?

It has:
Aluminum/carbon fiber battery holders
aluminum heat sink
foam bumper
rear sway bar
oil filled shocks
Novak ESC
Aluminum knuckles
Titanium hinge pins
Futaba HT Digital BB MG 3050 servo
Old 11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Is there a tamiya option part for a rear hub in which you can mount a ball stud verticaly ?
Old 11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

NICE..
i saving money now to get the mini cooper and now i saw the motorcycly and i want one of these!...
does any1 know where i can get one?
prices going between?
Bar.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

A couple of new updates at rc-mini.

Ever wondered which is quicker? A full size Mini Cooper, or a Tenth scale M03?
And..a new update on the latest M03 kits. It's subtle but shows that Tamiya are on the ball as usual

Click here to check em out in full.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.