Yes, abosolutely right.
This is the complete English article :
58368 1/10 R/C FWD Racing Car Suzuki Swift Super 1600
Introducing a new Mini chassis designated M03-M with body based on the popular Suzuki Swift, which made its racing debut in the 2005 Junior World Rally Championship (JWRC).
About the Suzuki Swift
The Junior World Rally Championship is a companion series to the WRC, restricted to drivers under age 28 driving 2WD vehicles. The new Suzuki Swift was unveiled at the 2004 Paris Auto Salon, as the companyís ambitious strategy against European small car makers. The Swift Super 1600 made its racing debut at Round 5 - Rally of Finland of the JWRC. Despite suffering a tire puncture, the Swift made an impressive 3rd place finish for a spot on the
podium. English driver Guy Wilks scored another 3rd place finish in the following Round 6 in Germany. Unfortunate accidents in the final Round 7 kept the Swift off the podium, but the carís impressive potential helped driver Wilks score second overall in the points ranking.
About the Model
- Polycarbonate body depicts the Suzuki Swift Super 1600 which took part in the Junior
World Rally Championship
- Middle wheelbase (225mm) version of the front motor, front drive M03 chassis
- Includes lightweight F/R uprights and total of 8 1050 ball bearings
- Front mounted motor; 2WD front wheel drive
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with friction dampers provides excellent
- Chassis mid-ship battery layout improves balance for superb control and consistent cornering
- Includes diff gear and high performance 540 type motor
- Tread pattern rubber tires with inner sponge
No official release date yet..