This question has probably been asked before but reading through 130+ pages I will probably still miss it.
I just got my mini up and running, and did my first test drive today at the track. Car handles great!
I was just wondering what pinion you guys were running with the stock silver can motor? Currently I am running the 20 tooth pinion that came with the kit.
Here is the setup on the car as of today let me know if you think I am missing anything;
- TRF oil filled shocks
- Blue short springs front
- Yellow short springs rear
- 2 black O-rings on the inside of the shock to limit travel
- Tighten the collar down enough to keep the spring from moving but no pre-load on the spring
- Silver sway bars front and rear
- 60D slick tires from Tamiya
- Stock foam inserts from the kit