rebounding on the thread about Kent Clausen insane speed run car found, it could be fun to sum up what would make this virtual "electric Race car hall of fame museum".
Cars and items should be Racing-oriented and have participated in a major race event.
Cars and items should be more than 15 years old (1992 and before).
Cars ad items must illustrate a benchmar or key innovation in rc racing.
- The original losi jrx2 prototype from romsey in england (1987) - lots of alum parts and really innovative
- Masamis winning Schumacher Cat from that same worlds
- the 1989 first "stealth" car at the worlds in australia
- the 1991 detroit "Stealth" car and the Losi protos at that same race
- The insane speed run machines from "back then"
- The 4+2 inline pack yokomo chassis from Masami yz-870c
- the AYK radiant of the dunn brothers, last of the chain-driven cars to still manage to compete with the belt cars.. they were super heavily modified and like dinosaurs on steroid (the cars that is..)
- at least a few revtech, checkpoint, Twister, reedy blue dot and pink dot, Kyosho spa motors
- Lavco dischargers, motor checkers
i m sure i m missing some more