Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RcLab 7.7

where can i buy the new Seven 7.7?

i live in new york state.....

also, this is a question not in the topic of
RcLab's but ,
does anyone know if i can put
a six cell stick pack (assembled and shrink wrap)
in the new Yokomo SD mr4tc car?

thanks

[email protected]
Old 08-18-2003, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hey there,

try speedtechrc.com steve used to be importing this car say, last summer or so. i dunno if he still is.

otherwise you'll have to to modeltech.co.uk??? something like that. they'll have it and most of the hopups for the lab car.

you'll love the car. let us know when you get it.

as far as the sd is concerned, i don't see why you couldn't. you may just have to find some aftermarket holder and drill the chassis to fit, but it looks like there's room. try that thread for definate answers.

lata.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello Seaball,

Sorry for the late reply.Had been busy trying to get my new home completed.Looks like it's getting there..
As for the new chassis as pics shows,I haven't got them yet to try them out.So I can't really comment on the performance yet.As much as I can say right now,it's going to be a handfull for me to test them.

adjustable:
-toe(rear blocks for now)
-castor( o yes baby)
-camber( same )
-antisquat/dive (much better design)
-roll center! O yes....

All these adjustments can be done on this new chassis ,it's way more than the previous design.Chassis wise,it has been rewoven with better material meaning stronger(tweak may not be the issue anymore),battery slots moved too.So there's so much on it.
I'm sure down the road there be more options for the car.
Right now the chassis is offered as a limited upgrade kit.
As for the availibility of the car 7.7,I suggest contacting RCLAB USA and put in the request for it.Hopefully,they can get them in for the racers here.The more request on them the better.
Old 08-18-2003, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Hello to all,

I think we need to get some photo shoots of our cars.....With bodies of your latest creation and chassis mods..post...them if you got them.I think we are long due for nice photos here.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

yeah chrisman,

we do need some pics. man, i painted up the raddest 1970's protoform vectra body some weeks ago. white with some nice mustard, burnt sienna, and brown stripes. my best work to date. though scarcely anyone would agree! i've lost my cannon a40 durring moving for, what seems like, good. which is, of course, not good. so that is accountable for my hiatus from posting them.

my car is in incredible shape. i finished a rebuild about a month ago. the drivetrain is so free! the car could weigh 48 1/4 oz rtr if i chose my tires, and body correctly. not that it's legal at that point. we go down to 50 oz here though, and now i have headroom! and it's deathly silent, which i love. i switched to 64 pitch gears as well.

now, i'm playing with a new sway bar system that will lower the cg, require less parts for mounting, and weigh less as a result. i keep saying that the car is almost there, and then i find something else to play with. i've not messed with sway bars in the past, instead focusing on understanding the effects of all the unavoidable variables. adding sways just complicates things.

well, i am excited about the beta kit, but for now, i'll keep playing with the 6.0. it's still my favorite of all the previous releases. i think i'd like to see the beta kit, with evo I motor mount, evo II bulks cut w/o pin mounts, and evo II top decks. i like the low decks of the 6.0 series, the light evo I motor mount (and lower cg), and the new susp mounts of the beta. but who's asking me?

later kids.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

yeah chrisman,

we do need some pics. man, i painted up the raddest 1970's protoform vectra body some weeks ago. white with some nice mustard, burnt sienna, and brown stripes. my best work to date. though scarcely anyone would agree! i've lost my cannon a40 durring moving for, what seems like, good. which is, of course, not good. so that is accountable for my hiatus from posting them.

my car is in incredible shape. i finished a rebuild about a month ago. the drivetrain is so free! the car could weigh 48 1/4 oz rtr if i chose my tires, and body correctly. not that it's legal at that point. we go down to 50 oz here though, and now i have headroom! and it's deathly silent, which i love. i switched to 64 pitch gears as well.

now, i'm playing with a new sway bar system that will lower the cg, require less parts for mounting, and weigh less as a result. i keep saying that the car is almost there, and then i find something else to play with. i've not messed with sway bars in the past, instead focusing on understanding the effects of all the unavoidable variables. adding sways just complicates things.

well, i am excited about the beta kit, but for now, i'll keep playing with the 6.0. it's still my favorite of all the previous releases. i think i'd like to see the beta kit, with evo I motor mount, evo II bulks cut w/o pin mounts, and evo II top decks. i like the low decks of the 6.0 series, the light evo I motor mount (and lower cg), and the new susp mounts of the beta. but who's asking me?

later kids.
Old 08-20-2003, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Seaball,

Great thing abt this car is most parts are interchangeable from the old to the new ones.Which ever way you feel benefits your edge of racing.I'm sure the limited Beta kit would be a testing ground for the adjustability and performance.Who knows maybe down the road a full production of them if it works well.Maybe with more adjustments be added too.1 thing for sure,it looks very exotic.

Now there's this different colour anodizing ,which was talk abt.I say green is nice.Gold is pretty too.But I think a chrome one would look good too..haa!!haa!!!..cheers..
Old 09-02-2003, 01:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

We have already test the new components in HK for a mount.. have been to 2 races already... the new kit really improved the grip a lot, especially on the rear... the car seems to be less rolling...
If you own a 7.7, you have to try it out!
One drawback, if you are using plastic gear box, it is ok with the kit, but if you are using alloy gear box, you'll have to do a modify to the gear box.

Anyone want :
a crazy sale whole new 7even 7.6 kit?
7.7 Full option kit?
NEW GT3 beta converstion kit for the 7.7 NR? (including chassis, upper deck, new shocks, the arm mounts.)
Moreover, I have full range of RC lab parts, all on sale....
PM me, you'll be surprised!

Last edited by audiaudi; 09-02-2003 at 04:55 AM.
Old 09-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default Some photos will be up soon....

Caution all "Labers"...
I'll post some picts from the real "RC Lab" in 2~3 day, it is the testing base of the RC lab HK, and those pics will including a 7.6 (what you call 6.0), which win quite a lot of races in HK, the 7.7 GT3 version, and a 7.7 NR. I'll make a brief statment about the different of those 3 cars, and some latest set up hints as well. If you like this car, remember to check it out!
Old 09-05-2003, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default rclab 7.7

still waiting for the picts.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:37 AM
Tech Adept

hi everyone,

this is coolikeice from rclab MY ( Malaysia ). Nice to meet you guys.
rclab is a track proving car for serious racers. The rclab colony started multiplying since june 2003. Majority of the drivers are rookies! and many of our drivers is breaking record daily with rclab 7~7EVEN which has brought them back throphies and a big smile on their faces. There's a saying that goes " since the day you guys played on this track i didn't get to see any breakages from the rclabs!!!", it's a Flying Tank!"

Hi Kreator,

i would like to congratulate you for bringing in home your first R/C thropy in your first race with a place in the B MAIN!!!.

Well Done!
Old 09-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Hello fello Malaysians,

Ahka kahbar ??..I'm a Malaysian too prior coming to Canada.THis is very good and exciting news that 7 (RCLAB MY) is doing well.Hope to hear more exciting racing news there.One day I'll be back to race....

If you guys got any questions just ask right on this forum.I'm sure there be someone here to answers them.No matter how silly or stupid they are.I'm will be one of them here to make sure it's answered.

The 7's today is built tough and reliable.Thanks to the hard work from RCLAB.Lots of developement since the firts kit.Thumbs up!!!.

KReator1......U from MY kah?..
My bahasa Melayu is very rusty lah..D
Till then ...keep them coming.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: rclab 7.7

Originally posted by KREATOR1
still waiting for the picts.
I m now writing statments for the cars... Most of the ideas were got from the test driver of the lab, but I have to translate them, since they are all chinese.. moreover, the test driver sleep till late every day.. it slow me down as well..
Sorry for eveyone that's waiting...
Old 09-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

chris ,

i dont know that ur malaysian 2. hahahahaah!!!! hey im still waiting for your Rclab pictures.

Ice ,

thanks man... My 1st trophy.. hope we can do the best next time.
Old 09-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Hello guys, I may have some pics for you in a few weeks, my club mate is getting the beta version parts to try out. I'm sure he'll be taking a few digital photo's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.