chrisman, ftd, and others,
i've finally got documentation of my labors. ftd, i've changed a few things from the stock kit w/o even having run it yet. so i can't comment on the changes. none of them will yield staggering results anyway. i've posted below how i felt about the car, and what my setup was. i'm gonna use valuable server space in the next few posts, please comment if you fellas feel like it.
below is the finished product, before i ran it. ummm... what's different than stock?
- 17/37 pullies and belts
- rpm and xpress ballends
- aluminum battery posts and servo mounts
- corally front tensioner
- 96 tooth spur to drop motor height
- c/f shock towers
- xpress threaded shock bodies (and shafts because they're longer)
- custom c/f bumper plate and aluminum mounts
- xpress cvd's
- cvd blade conversion
- all stainless hex fasteners
- hangar 9 titanium camber links
- camber links in new location
i think that's it for now. chrisman...am i leaving anything out? aluminum cariers and hubs will be in the pit box pending durability. thanks for all your help. a proud moment it was this weekend past. enjoy!