1. Brad Johnson - HPI Camaro/Corally Phi/SPX ESC / IP 5000 40C Lipo
2. John Kissel - HPI Cuda/Losi JRXS Type R
3. Kevin Kane - Pegasus Mustang/Schumacher Mi3/SpeedPassion ESC/IP 5000 40C Lipo
4. Cody Woods - Pegasus Mustang/FT TC4/LRP Sphere ESC/SMC 5000 Lipo
5. Greg Cobb - Pegasus Mustang/TC5R/Tekin RS
6. Kevin Marcy - HPI Cuda/TC5
7. Phil Zimmerman - ??/??
8. Carlos Perez - HPI Mustang/TC3/Novak Havok ESC/ Orion 3200 20C Lipo
9. Brian Smith - HPI Cuda/TC3/LRP Sphere/ Team Checkpoint 4900 Lipo
10. Ben Freiburger - HPI Camaro/??
Just updated the list with added ESC and Battery info for some. My new battery did not got shipped on time for the event, so I had to use my old 3200 20C lipo
I qualified 9th with a 23 5:00.04 so close for the 24! Eventhough i did not had the best battery to use for the event, the setup on my car was pretty good. I made a couple of mistakes in my best qualifier that cost me about 6 secs. I estimate my best possible qualifying times could have been around 24 5:06. I could not have gotten anymore out of the car. My fastest lap around was a 12.48s. Brad's fastest lap I think was on the 3rd qualifier with a 11.96s. Like somebody mentioned, he was the only one to reach 25 laps. He was flying.