Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower) >

Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower)

Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower)

Old 09-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Paul.

Another thing, what would be a suitable gauge of wire to connect through the holes? My Tekin came with 11 gauge, it doesn't seem to be able to go into the holes elegantly... 14 gauge should be good for a 13.5?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Hi son,

Thank you for being a supporter of "my" Brewers.

xoxo Dad
Old 09-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

pauly when the hell are we going to see you out at a real track again hope everythings going well bud talk to you soon
Old 10-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Gravity RC

Snowy: ill be up at the track all day tomorrow testing motor stuff. but it will be with my foam car. ill also be their this weekend to help, i dont think that i will race. see ya.

Stocker: yea sometimes its a pain to put big wire on a speedo, i would suggest going with 12g if you can. i do think that 14 would be suitible but these days i would feel safer with 12. if i am having alot of trouble i will tin the wire first then shave the tip if the wire down to a point, that way when it melts atleast you know that it is kinda being pushed threw in the right direction. Thanks

Josh: yea How'd YOUR brewers do today.......lol

Leon: you know how i do. race it once a year, get dusted then run with my tail between my legs till next year.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Paul?

Will you have my babbies?

-Bruner
Old 10-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Paul,
Did you post your ROAR Asphalt Nat's set-up on Xray's site? I didn't see it and am interested in comparing it to my set-up.

thanks
Old 10-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Nice Pic

Hi Paul,

Hope you and the family are doing well. Just wanted to tell you it was a nice picture of you and I in the new Xtreme rc mag. Jeff will most likely be in Ft. Myers the next two weekends to cover the Nats. I wish I could be there to say hi in person. Linda
Old 10-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Tech Adept

Great Job once again with all the recent race results... Hope all is well with you outside of the r/c industry. Good luck in the future!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Gravity RC

minimu: Hi Eric. have you found yourself at a track racing again yet?. Pops tried to call me a few days ago to meet up but i was out of town. too bad, i wouldn't have minded having lunch with "Big Pappa Pimp", Oh well, someday.
Later.

C1 racing: I did post it. have a look again, If you still cant find it let me know. Thanks

RCTVLIVE: Hi Linda!. Im doing fine, how about you?.
Im glad to hear that Jeff will be in Ft Myers, too bad that you couldn't make it too, I dont think that the weather in our area will be great so you should come also. Thanks for saying Hi, you should PM me so we can keep in better touch.

Dumas: Hey man, Thanks. im holding out that you will be back at the races soon. i here that you have been doing well, thats great!. hope to race you again soon.

thanks, paul.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Paul-

Sorry we missed you after the race, I know Hunter wanted to say thanks one more time. We finally got home at midnight.

Just wanted to say thanks again for your help on the set up.

Hopefully we'll see you again at the Novak race in Jan.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul L
minimu: Hi Eric. have you found yourself at a track racing again yet?. Pops tried to call me a few days ago to meet up but i was out of town. too bad, i wouldn't have minded having lunch with "Big Pappa Pimp", Oh well, someday.
Later.

thanks, paul.
Ya... against my better judgement I've been racing every weekend. Actually I've been racing with Don and Lee P. lately. It's awesome to catch up with those two. If you're ever in the area you know you can crash at my place any time, I'm sure don woudl offer the same. Gimmie a phone call when you get a break so we can chat.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mr. Paul Lemieux,

I just wanted to drop by here and let you know that what you and the other guys did for me this past weekend at Trackside was totally unexpected and way over the top. There is no way that I could ever thank anyone enough for all that was done.

Thank you for setting up my car so that I could atleast be competitive. The car felt great and I was very pleased with the result that I got out of it. I really tried my hardest out there to do the best that I could with what I had. You helped make the best out of it for me.

Thank you also for the great "surprise" at the end of the event. I seriously could not have asked for anything better to happen to me as things have been very hard in the past 1+ year that I have been having my health issues.

It was very nice to meet you and all of the rest of the guys that Jim and Nick introduced me to. You guys are all great and very helpful. It was great to hear from my fiance that you guys were impressed by how well I did with what I had brought. I brought what I had and wanted to have a fun time racing an event like this. I learned alot while I was there and I was very impressed with the guys in the expert class as I have never really seen top notch racers run like that before. That was very cool. I hope to be back soon again to race down at Trackside as I know that you want to watch me race with the new car. I will be keeping in touch with Jim as to when there will be something there again that I can get to. It would also be great to keep in touch with you as you are a very wonderful person.

Thank you very much for everything,
Jeremy Goetsch
Old 10-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah Paul....what you did yesterday was totally a class act...that is beyond a rc driver....well done.

Wish I have time to say hello and ask you question, at least I know my buddies asked whole bunch of question from you while you guys all enjoying the cigeratte break....may be I should start smoking just to learn some "speed secret" from you...LOL
Old 10-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Gravity RC

Big Dog: sorry, i had to run right after the races were over. it was good to see you both again. thanks for making the trip. hope that you guys make it back for the novak.

Eric: thats great that you have found those guys again. hopefully ill see you soon.

Jeremy: Jim and Nick introduced me to you and told me a little about you and your rough times lately. i think that Rc is a great sport and i know that it is something that you enjoy alot. since rc is the only thing that i know, what i helped put together is the only way that i could think to help. hopefully what we were able to do will add some excitement to your life.

I cant take all of the credit. because of my position as a racer i dont pay for much of what i gave you.
I would like to thank and acknowledge my sponsors and others for their product donations. all my companys have very nice people behind them and im sure that they are all happy to be a part of this.
Xray/Rc America: Car
Trinity: motor
Futaba: Servo
Jaco: tires
LRP: speedo
Protoform: Body
Russ paint: paint job
Jim and Nick: for the idea, gears, and help with assymbeling some stuff.
Thanks again for coming down and racing, it was nice to meet you and your girlfriend. paul.

Solara: Thanks. you should have came over and talked to me, if you have questions feel free to ask them here or especially if you see me at a race. see ya.

Im off tomorrow for the Roar gas Tc nationals, so i will not be on here much or atall untill the begining of next week. but keep the thread going and i will answer them all when i get back from Ft Myers.

gotta go, Chase just pooped in the tub.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul L
Big Dog: sorry, i had to run right after the races were over. it was good to see you both again. thanks for making the trip. hope that you guys make it back for the novak.

Eric: thats great that you have found those guys again. hopefully ill see you soon.

Jeremy: Jim and Nick introduced me to you and told me a little about you and your rough times lately. i think that Rc is a great sport and i know that it is something that you enjoy alot. since rc is the only thing that i know, what i helped put together is the only way that i could think to help. hopefully what we were able to do will add some excitement to your life.

I cant take all of the credit. because of my position as a racer i dont pay for much of what i gave you.
I would like to thank and acknowledge my sponsors and others for their product donations. all my companys have very nice people behind them and im sure that they are all happy to be a part of this.
Xray/Rc America: Car
Trinity: motor
Futaba: Servo
Jaco: tires
LRP: speedo
Protoform: Body
Russ paint: paint job
Jim and Nick: for the idea, gears, and help with assymbeling some stuff.
Thanks again for coming down and racing, it was nice to meet you and your girlfriend. paul.

Solara: Thanks. you should have came over and talked to me, if you have questions feel free to ask them here or especially if you see me at a race. see ya.

Im off tomorrow for the Roar gas Tc nationals, so i will not be on here much or atall untill the begining of next week. but keep the thread going and i will answer them all when i get back from Ft Myers.

gotta go, Chase just pooped in the tub.
Good luck at the nats and if you ever run 13.5 you butt is mine

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.