Wiki Posts
Search

Tekin FX Pro vs. M.Tronics IP6

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Tekin FX Pro vs. M.Tronics IP6

I need some help here. I've narrowed my options down to these two esc's to purchase. Which one do you think is better??? I really want an Lrp Qc3, but it's a little pricey. Your opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Tekin stuff has always been solid for me. I've been using their stuff for years and have no complaints. Depending on your location, tech support may be an issue as well. With Tekin being in the US, it's a logical choice for me.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Tech Master

When it comes to ESC's, I always pick something that's close to home. The support is well worth it.

because if it were to ever die, I would want as quick a turnaround as possible.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:21 AM
Tech Adept

I've been using a Tekin g11 pro for a while and love it, I just recently got an fx pro and found out how easy it is to setup. I love the temperature indicator. I'll be using it friday for the first time, and I'll let u know how is goes.

Last edited by Ryan14; 12-20-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I have been using novak stuff they are also in the USA and the consumer service has been great! I have been using a GTX for a while now and they are awesome. I know you havent been looking at them but just some thing to keep in mind
Old 12-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The new Fx line is awesome. The small footprint and top notch fet's give you smoother running, more power, and longer runtime. You will also notice your motor will require less maintenance due to dynamic freq' changes in the speedo. It's all around more efficient which will give you less fade in the end of the run. Mike Dumas showed this in the Vegas race...

Tech help is top notch and the Tekin Forum has team setups.

www.teamtekin.com
Old 12-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The new Fx line is awesome. The small footprint and top notch fet's give you smoother running, more power, and longer runtime. You will also notice your motor will require less maintenance due to dynamic freq' changes in the speedo. It's all around more efficient which will give you less fade in the end of the run. Mike Dumas showed this in the Vegas race...

Tech help is top notch and the Tekin Forum has team setups.

www.teamtekin.com
Old 12-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike
You got that right. Friday was Great! The temperature indicator helped me tune my car for the proper gearing. At the end of the night I took my motor apart and the comm looked like it just came off the lathe.