Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about rs4 mini

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 08:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Question about rs4 mini

Is the RS4 mini 12th scale? If so, does that mean that any 12th scale body will fit on it?

Heres why I ask, I am a Volkswagen Scirocco enthusiast. Bolink made a first Gen. Scirocco body years ago. Well, a guy on the Scirocco list contacted Bolink and had them pull another production run of bodies, I got two of them, and they are 12th scale.

I want to get a 12th scale car I can just have fun with. I dont want to get an AE or Corraly or something of that nature, because I would want to run it outside and just kinda pose it, maybe run it at VW shows.

So I heard about the RS4 mini, and want to know if it is indeed 12th scale, so I can stick this body on it.

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2001, 11:32 AM
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I believe its 1/10 but call a mini
Old 12-17-2001, 07:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

RS4 Micro is 1/18 scale.
Old 12-17-2001, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think he's refering to the mini class 1/10 cars. I know Tamiya had a couple of them. You might want to try and look for the them. I would get the measurements of the body and compare them with the car. You might just have to opt to buy a 1/12 car for the body. I know Corraly made some TC wheel adapters for their 1/10 pan cars. Perhaps they could fit the 1/12 and just find some of Tamiya's mini 1/10 wheels. Just a suggestion....