Trinity... New home of the IB 4600

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity... New home of the IB 4600

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Tech Adept

Intellect will be helping us in more ways than simply allowing us to sell their product. They want to help us get racing strong again...They will be sponsoring some events in the future. more on that as it develops.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Tech Adept

How does this effect the UK market? Do all UK matchers wanting IB and EP cells have to buy them from the UK trinity distributor, or direct from Trinity US?
Old 12-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Good to see you behind the scenes Jim.....
Old 12-16-2007, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FrankW
IB cells are some of the most dangerous cells on the market today. Lately I seem to see at least one cell blow up per week at my local track. Why would I want to bother with them? Especially since most club racing now allows lipoly. Congrats for buying a goose-egg.

-Frank
a dipstick once again...

a few batches were unstable....what about the great cells before and after those batches???

dur da dur
Old 12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thank goodness for Li-Po's, I don't have to buy any of that "T" junk.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by KE4PJO
Thank goodness for Li-Po's, I don't have to buy any of that "T" junk.
amen to that
Old 12-17-2007, 05:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

All of you Trinity haters amaze me. This hobby wouldn't be where it is today without companies like Trinity. Why does everyone hate them so much? Is it because they are so big?

I don't understand. I'm not a Trinity lover at all, in fact I only own 1 Trinity motor and nothing else, but I still know the contributions that they have made to this hobby since the beginning.

I'm sick of seeing everyone hate on Trinity for no reason at all. I think you all need an R/C history lesson.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

The new IB4600 will be here next week..
Old 12-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SQC049
All of you Trinity haters amaze me. This hobby wouldn't be where it is today without companies like Trinity. Why does everyone hate them so much? Is it because they are so big?

I don't understand. I'm not a Trinity lover at all, in fact I only own 1 Trinity motor and nothing else, but I still know the contributions that they have made to this hobby since the beginning.

I'm sick of seeing everyone hate on Trinity for no reason at all. I think you all need an R/C history lesson.
I've been in this hobby for over 20 years, I don't need YOUR lame lessons. Reedy and Associated have done more positive for this hobby than "T" has, or ever would have. And oh, by he way, I'm entitled to my opinion just like you. So deal with it and go about your day.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:27 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Racing would be just fine without them. Hey life would go on without Walmart.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Racing would be just fine without them. Hey life would go on without Walmart.
I agree racing would go on without them. What I am saying is that in the 90 Trinity helped grow this hobby by leaps and bounds to where we are today.

I just don't understand where the hate comes from. I don't see this much animosity toward any other company.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

Any company that has survived this many years has done alot to keep their market going. Even as far back as speedworks (handout battery races) Our spec series of the early 90's, or associated's promotion of what they called production racing. These things are looked at in different ways depending on which side of the fence you are on. But....from here on, we are getting racing back. Maybe it's time for a handout battery race again.....opinions ??
Old 12-17-2007, 07:54 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I agree racing would go on without them. What I am saying is that in the 90 Trinity helped grow this hobby by leaps and bounds to where we are today.

I just don't understand where the hate comes from. I don't see this much animosity toward any other company.
It would be hard to explain as far as a racing stand point. Now from a hobbyshop standpoint I can say the shop I deal with don't carry any Trinity stuff. Reason being for one when they do order it is never in stock and the biggest is something new comes out and promoted as the latest and greatest......you get a few of them and when you try to get more they are not being made anymore. How do you tell your customers that a product they bought only a few months ago is no longer available. This is just a few I can think off the top of my head. I have more but I'm just giving an answer to your question. The rest is up to your imagination.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by JtDieter
Any company that has survived this many years has done alot to keep their market going. Even as far back as speedworks (handout battery races) Our spec series of the early 90's, or associated's promotion of what they called production racing. These things are looked at in different ways depending on which side of the fence you are on. But....from here on, we are getting racing back. Maybe it's time for a handout battery race again.....opinions ??

That sounds like a good idea, go with it.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Tech Adept

wyd...valid complaint. Sometimes it cant be helped, but sometimes it just stops selling and gets discontinued. Since I'm going to most of the races again I may get a feel for the demands.
KE4. In the past, we had pre welded 1400 scr packs, engraved with the driver number. Seems like we had 2 per driver. I'll look into it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.