“Team Corally introduces the ‘New Generation F1’ with all new features. This car’s design is based on the World Championship winning 12X concept resulting in an easy to work on high performance driving machine. It offers great part availability since most parts on this new F1 are inter-changeable with the 12X. The New Generation F1 uses the World’s best materials and production methods which includes super tough and strong 3.2mm GRP chassis parts, 7075T6 aluminium motorpod and graphite rear axle. This combines super low weight with high rigidity and durable on-track performance. It comes complete with mounted tires, F-type body and moulded front & rear wing.”
- Fully equipped with super strong hardened black steel torx screws.
- The precision chrome steel front and rear wheel bearings offer long lasting, low rolling resistance and efficiency.
- Super lightweight and user friendly aluminium inserts are used to replace normal nuts.
- Unique 1-piece graphite rear axle with ball differential.
- Super tough and strong GRP chassis components with pre-shaped battery slots.
- Super smooth rear suspension using 2.0mm GRP t-bar with 2 rear tube-dampers and shock absorber.
- Lightweight front 1-way with hardened aluminium outdrives.
- WC front suspension as used on the World Championship winning SP12X.
- Duraluminium servo mounts.
- Super rigid duraluminium motorpod using unique tube design.
- Front & rear adjustable ride height.
- Threaded body posts for precise body height adjustment.
- The ‘US Standard’ 1:10 wheels run on lightweight duraluminium rear wheel hubs.
- Rear Width : 204mm.
- Front Width : 198mm.
- The F1-NGX comes partially assembled.
Source - http://www.rc-area.co.uk/blog/?p=1659