Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Your RC Christmas list... >

Your RC Christmas list...

Your RC Christmas list...

Old 11-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by akura2
Last spring I already bought my 1968 Mini, and a Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 XXL Chronograph Limited Edition (#289 of 999).... our tastes run similar

My wife wants to get me either a Bowflex Revolution or a three-day stunt driving course... which would YOU guys pick (I AM kinda out of shape... lol)

That Chronomaster is a nice-looking piece
Hold out for the stunt driving course!

Getting an out of shape guy an exercise machine is like me getting my wife some oven mitts, an apron and a vacuum cleaner. Way too practical for xmas and she'd have my hide. Hold out for it... drink more beer to grow the gut and you'll get one anyway.

For my RC xmas, I want Shawn Palmer's tech bench, the goodies in his pit bag, more track time, another Mi3 for rubber tire racing, and sanctioning LiPo's for big events.

Chris
Old 11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
Tech Regular

...i'd like to have a great dhi cup 08 and many more training time than this year (it only have been ~80 hours
Old 11-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Oh Id like a C6BB7T and a WS7III, another buggy to test against my Losi 8 (Mugen MBX5R), 2 more Futaba BL451s, and just maybe a Xray XT8. I won't get any of it of it though....I'm on my own for any of my hobby stuff. Also, I don't like presents during Christmas. It should be about family and friends, not "stuff." I think more like a glorified Thanksgiving. My attitude about this comes from when I was a youngster and LOVED presents, but my attitude could ruin the holidays for some when I didn't get to open them when I wanted or when I did not receive what I wanted. Life just isn't about the toys anymore.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So what did everyone get?!?

I wanted:
Originally Posted by daveaustin5
I'd like a trf416, a TM F10 hauler, some new cells and a new charger.

I got a new pack of cells, a new charger, a 3racing ssg chassis for my TC4, a setup station and a body shell.

I'm happy with that.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

a 21t silvercan and some tamiya plugs