R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   My name is Joe and I have a problem... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/191932-my-name-joe-i-have-problem.html)

trdsupra88 11-21-2007 11:55 AM

My name is Joe and I have a problem...

Over the past few months I have beenposting quite a bit and have caught myself checking this site several times everyday and night. By several times I mean app.35-40. Every chance I get I am on here peeking around, looking for replies or new threads. I generally check electric on-road, electric off-road, for sale and WTB. How many times does everyone else check this site/forum every day/night?

dal bains 11-21-2007 12:01 PM

you are addicted... you should seek help.....

i bet most people on here do the same thing... damm internet!!!!!!!!! :sneaky:

Its all Shane's fualt.... ;)

This is the best site I go to all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe of loath 11-21-2007 12:03 PM

err hi my name's joe, and i'm a postaholic. at first it started as social posting, and now its something worse. i constantly need to post! thats why i'm here at postaholics anonymous.

yeah i look all the time. its more boring here since most of the time everyone is on i'm asleep... (cross atlantic time difference. uh). i see maybe 10 replies all day at school, then i come home and i post and post and post!

and i posted after both thew people below me!

Cameron 11-21-2007 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by trdsupra88 (Post 3891146)
Over the past few months I have beenposting quite a bit and have caught myself checking this site several times everyday and night. By several times I mean app.35-40. Every chance I get I am on here peeking around, looking for replies or new threads. I generally check electric on-road, electric off-road, for sale and WTB. How many times does everyone else check this site/forum every day/night?

WOW,.....you should see a doctor about this. This is some serious stuff.

J/K dude.
This hobby is addicting. Welcome to the crowd. If you are a true racer or hobby enthusiast, it's hard to not get consumed with the forums. The more you look, the more knowledge you have. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

slakr 11-21-2007 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cameron (Post 3891172)
This hobby is addicting. Welcome to the crowd. If you are a true racer or hobby enthusiast, it's hard to not get consumed with the forums. The more you look, the more knowledge you have. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

+1 :D

vn1500 11-21-2007 12:19 PM

mix it up

Try mixing in a little go to hobbytalk.com , rc50.com , liverc.com just break up the monotony of 1 site , but make sure to always come back to the best site rctech.net:lol:

Tim W. 11-21-2007 12:34 PM

I am addicted to RCTECH

barber 11-21-2007 12:37 PM

you know you have it bad when you put rctech as your home page:D

hi my name is bob i am addicted (postaholics anonymous):ha::batman::flaming:

joe of loath 11-21-2007 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by vn1500 (Post 3891208)
Try mixing in a little go to hobbytalk.com , rc50.com , liverc.com just break up the monotony of 1 site , but make sure to always come back to the best site rctech.net:lol:

hobbytalk's rubbish. i just went there, its inactive, badly laid out and basically, well rubbish!

and.. err RCtech is my homepage :blush:

PitNamedGordie 11-21-2007 12:46 PM

:D

My name is Steve and I have a problem...

I check RCtech throughout the day at work. I used to wait until I got home but it was too much to read in one sitting. When posting during the day if I make the right face it looks like I am working really really hard. Then at night I check to see what I may have missed on my ride home. :rolleyes: If I have read everything I can then I go over to RC50 to see if there is a photo I haven't seen yet. After dinner I check one more time just incase I may have missed something :lol:. When I am done...rather when there isn't anything left to see I go and work on my car, if it needs it or not. My wife is understanding and doesn't fuss too much if my car is in 50 peices on the coffee table. My daughter is only 9 months old, but she is gives my TC5 a look as if she may be a future addict. :eek:

Ahh I feel better getting that off my chest...

How may steps in this program??? 7?...12?

Joel Lagace 11-21-2007 02:03 PM

First site i visited when i got my HTC TOUCH phone was rctech.... ive got issues :)

JasonC 11-21-2007 02:15 PM

Welcome to the Club

joe of loath 11-21-2007 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by PitNamedGordie (Post 3891297)
:D

My name is Steve and I have a problem...

I check RCtech throughout the day at work. I used to wait until I got home but it was too much to read in one sitting. When posting during the day if I make the right face it looks like I am working really really hard. Then at night I check to see what I may have missed on my ride home. :rolleyes: If I have read everything I can then I go over to RC50 to see if there is a photo I haven't seen yet. After dinner I check one more time just incase I may have missed something :lol:. When I am done...rather when there isn't anything left to see I go and work on my car, if it needs it or not. My wife is understanding and doesn't fuss too much if my car is in 50 peices on the coffee table. My daughter is only 9 months old, but she is gives my TC5 a look as if she may be a future addict. :eek:

Ahh I feel better getting that off my chest...

How may steps in this program??? 7?...12?

thats pretty much it with me! school - no work in IT, just on RCtech. at home - RCtech. if my mum nags me to get off, i go fiddle with my car.

anyway, exams tomorrow... i'm confident but only if i actually get some sleep!

xsxracing 11-21-2007 02:22 PM

I am homeschooled on the computer and i am doing Homework,Listen to sirius internet radio and on here allll day....

energyracing 11-21-2007 02:24 PM

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

www.alcoholics-anonymous.org