Wiki Posts
Search

Spectrum glitching upon start up

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Spectrum glitching upon start up

Anyone ever have a problem with a spectrum dx 2.0 causing the throttle to stick wide open for 3-6 seconds upon switching the car on? I am using a novak gtx speedo and 19t money. Does not matter which battery I use and I always turn the transmitter on first. Using my futaba faast system in the same car, I never had this problem. Any help would be graciously appreciated. Thanks, Pearce
Old 11-06-2007, 06:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shockripple
Anyone ever have a problem with a spectrum dx 2.0 causing the throttle to stick wide open for 3-6 seconds upon switching the car on? I am using a novak gtx speedo and 19t money. Does not matter which battery I use and I always turn the transmitter on first. Using my futaba faast system in the same car, I never had this problem. Any help would be graciously appreciated. Thanks, Pearce
Rebind your reciver to your tranmitter. While you do it hold full brake. This will make the fail safe position wheels centered and full brakes on. I suspect when you bound you radio last time somthing was done wrong liek the speedo was not set yet or somthing like that.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

awesome man. Thanks for the reply.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Tech Master

my son runs dx2 with novak c2 speed controls , and one of the c2s throtles up for 2 seconds on start up , weve never been able to correct it , ray