Originally posted by Steevo
For a hairpin I let go of the throttle but for a less severe corner I just back off enough to get me around without spinning out.
These things have helped me getting faster:
* Well kept car, that dont "fall apart"
* Free the drivetrain.
* Removing restistance in wiring.
* A setup that suits me. The setup should be close to my edge, but not closer than it's still predictable.
* One way diff - disable the autobrake on the ESC, alternatively adjust the throttle so the car crawls just a little.
* Floating drivingstyle, that is, dont slow down too much, so it takes unnessecary power/time to accelerate.
* Get the right driving line.
* STAY OUT OF CRASHES WITH OTHERS !
* Dont "self-crash".
* And prepare your mind for the race !