Originally Posted by RSR
New to this stuff and was wondering was hop-ups does the hara have over the regular pro 4?
According to the HPI website:
Hara Edition Pro 4 features:
* 2.25mm upper deck provides more grip with the same front to rear stiffness for improved track performance. The included cone washers and o-rings improve chassis durability.
* Competition aluminum threaded shock set with fluorine coated shock body, new smoother o-ring, and new pistons provides extra smooth action for improved suspension performance.
* Precision machined aluminum servo mounts for extra durability.
* Heavy duty, self lubricating ball cups for increased strength and smoother suspension movement.
* Included Front Solid Axle Set (spool) for more stable acceleration out of corners and during heavy braking. Precision machined from light weight aluminum for quick acceleration and higher top speed.
* Additional set of pivot blocks and spacers provide a wide range of tuning options to accommodate different track conditions and layouts.
* Integrated differential nut design adds strength and prevents the differential from loosening up.
* Delrin outdrive set to reduce drivetrain friction for higher performance and increased efficiency.
* Machined aluminum motor mount with open ended design for easier motor installation and removal.
* Precision machined lightweight input shafts for quicker acceleration and throttle response.
* Integrated spur gear mount adds rigidity and prevents spur gear flex.
All this and more data can be yours at the HPI website at http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm