Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X >

Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X

Like Tree4Likes

Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X

Old 04-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
In other news, those pics from Japan of all the 416's with the LiPo specific parts on them... is this the earliest after a kit release we've seen new stuff being tested? I've been trying to decide if I want an X before IIC in Sept., but it sure seems like it might have a short life now that Tamiya is finally (and lastly) acknowledging that people haven't used NiMH in 2 years. And man, I love how my WE rotates with the 2.5mm chassis on it in high traction. I might just hang on to it this year and skip the new kit.
Well I made the decision to get the 416x for the IIC...but then again I didn't have a WE. I actually hope they come out with the lipo chassis before Vegas. As for a new kit I have know idea...the next chassis could be the 416XL (lipo)??
Old 04-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

Just a quick pop in too pass on some news... you may not care, but hey I'm saying anyway...

Basically, my site is going to change a bit over the next few weeks, as basically the time has come... I'm off to drive something a little bit different, and as reflection of that, I really don't think it's very professional to have a site dedicated to a competitors car.
Now I'm not going to get rid of any of the info, that will all remain, but the site will become less 416-centric, and more focused on the new ride. It'll still deffiently be forum based as well, so please feel free to add new tips and tricks and setups as they come along... appreciate that it's hopefully a useful resource, and don't want to take that away from people.

In answer to the obvious questions... 1) you'll find out soon enough... 2) been driving blue for nigh on 6years, so time to try something else 3) I have the opportunity to help develop the car I'm switching too, which is a real appeal for me, 4) it's should be fun to see the faces of people when i turn up with the new machine

I'll still keep an eye on here anyway, it's been fun and enjoyable...

Ed

(p.s. anyone want a 6month old 416WE... pm me!)
Old 04-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
Hey Guys,

Just a quick pop in too pass on some news... you may not care, but hey I'm saying anyway...

Basically, my site is going to change a bit over the next few weeks, as basically the time has come... I'm off to drive something a little bit different, and as reflection of that, I really don't think it's very professional to have a site dedicated to a competitors car.
Now I'm not going to get rid of any of the info, that will all remain, but the site will become less 416-centric, and more focused on the new ride. It'll still deffiently be forum based as well, so please feel free to add new tips and tricks and setups as they come along... appreciate that it's hopefully a useful resource, and don't want to take that away from people.

In answer to the obvious questions... 1) you'll find out soon enough... 2) been driving blue for nigh on 6years, so time to try something else 3) I have the opportunity to help develop the car I'm switching too, which is a real appeal for me, 4) it's should be fun to see the faces of people when i turn up with the new machine

Ed

What's the new ride?
Old 04-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Can anyone tell me the standard 416we front & rear stabilizer Part numbers, In Black Colour?

the manuals part number seems to bring up the coloured ones.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

Ed

Good luck with the new ride Ed, if the time comes when you don't want to continue hosting the 416 content let me know and we'll work something out, thard.co.uk is an awesome resoruce

p.s. my prediction is that you'll be back... I've been there
Old 04-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cheehtae
What's the new ride?
Just a wild guess.....Team Durango TC?!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Tech Adept

Could always be pink??? Sakura Zero anyone !!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

just sharing my 416x
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X-20042010407.jpg   Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X-20042010405.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jamesalex
Could always be pink??? Sakura Zero anyone !!!!!!!!
+1
Old 04-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
just sharing my 416x
Nice Pics !
Old 04-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CraigM
Good luck with the new ride Ed, if the time comes when you don't want to continue hosting the 416 content let me know and we'll work something out, thard.co.uk is an awesome resoruce

p.s. my prediction is that you'll be back... I've been there
+1

thard.co.uk is a top site and has helped numerous times!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Guys,

Ed

I have a reasonable idea of two car's you could be racing Ed, but i wont post anything on here in case i am very very wrong, lol!

the site is probably the most useful tamiya resource, i think opening it up as a more generic forum may benefit everyone

I won't take another car off your hands as i have just ordered my x, but i reckon i know someone who may be interested, whats your price.....
Old 04-28-2010, 02:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
Nice Pics !
can you pinpoint which items i've ordered from you?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bony85
I have a reasonable idea of two car's you could be racing Ed, but i wont post anything on here in case i am very very wrong, lol!

the site is probably the most useful tamiya resource, i think opening it up as a more generic forum may benefit everyone

I won't take another car off your hands as i have just ordered my x, but i reckon i know someone who may be interested, whats your price.....
Hey Mark,
I'll drop you a pm about the car.

Cheers for the kind words guys, I know my site is only small, but glad it helps. I think the more general scope will help in the uk at the moment, given racechat seems to be dissapearing up its own....

If anyones got their investigative noses on, you should find out pretty easily what I've gone too...

Ed
Old 04-28-2010, 04:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I missed the updated avatar Ed. Too funny

p.s. is durango really doing a TC?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.