Originally Posted by Hebiki
why not invest in the top deck..and you'll be near 416WCE spec already.
top deck is only $20 or so?
That's exactly what I'm going to do. Haven't seen many advantages yet. Here's what is new with the WE...where's the advantage?
* The carbon lower deck comes in the same thickness but has a new battery position. I use lipos..doesn't matter where the holes are.
* The carbon upper deck is integrated with the rear upper brace for improved flexibility. This I'll buy separately
* The new motor mount also features redesigned sections and can provide excellent support to high spec motors. The fastest motor I run is 10.5...not sure if this will matter
* The large sized urethane bumper closes the gap between the chassis and body reducing battering. I glue foam pieces on the bumper to get the body to fit perfect
* New front and rear drive belts. Installed
* Short reversible suspension arms with reversed suspension mounts. Installed
* Front Direct Cup Installed
* Teflon sealed ball bearings. Aftermarket bearings installed
* High Lubrication Dampers. Installed