Anyone use RC-power 601BC Charger before?
here is the Specifications:
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 18 Volt
- Circuit Capacity: approx. 80W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1 - 5A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1 - 2A
- Number of Cycle Charge / Discharge: Up to 10 Data
- Battery Data Storage: 1 - 5 times
- NiCd / NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1 - 14 Cells
- Li-ion / Polymer Cell Count: 1 - 5 Cells
- Pb Battery Voltage: 6, 12v
- Weight: 570g (Net Weight)
- Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 40mm
- Packet Includes: USB PC Link and Multifuctional Connector
Any comment about this charger?