Originally Posted by Ryan Lee
This is Ryan Lee from Muchmore Racing in Korea.
We've tested fans air in and out back to back,
As for new power master 24A, its cooler to blow air in(than out) because there are ventilated holes on the other side of the case which lets hot air go out.
And the fan blow directly to the heatsink inside.
I have some questions.....
I just purchased Power Master WE2 24Amps.
1. The voltage in here is not stabil, it fluctuates 190 to 230 sometimes.
Is the PS voltage stabilizer can handle such unstable input?
2. Some of my friends have PS from previous version, 3 of 6 unit is failed, heard a bang from the power supply. Will it happen above mentioned, if the PS abused into the limit (for eq. 24Amps) constantly 20amps for a whole race day? Can it handle 24 Amps constant and dynamic load?
3. Is it normal when the PS switched off, and the blue led blink (on and off) 2 or 3 times?
4. Could you explain, the benefid of ultra stabil and ultra low noise PS for the charger and battery?
5. If the AC outlet is not grounded, is it danger? What is the impact for charger and battery?