Originally Posted by Bony85
I was more just looking to find out what the different characteristics of the four motors are, if anyone of them is faster than another, I am not bothered about brca legality as none of the events i race in require the use of brca legal motors.
The four motors are ;
GM6553 Brushless 13.5T 1600Gauss motor
GM 97293 13.5T star wound brushless motor. 1540 gauss, 12.0mm rotor
GM 97294 Brushless motor 13.5T star wind 2010 edition 1300Gauss
GM 97303 New 13.5T Pro Brushless Motor with 1600gauss rotor
What for example does the "guass" mean?
I am looking for an alternative for the SP 13.5t 138135V3.
Was thinking of the GM 97303. I now many things about the SP, some things about the X12 LRP 13.5t but nothing of the GM 97303 13.5t.
Where can I find info on, or can someone provide me with info on:
- timing of the motor, how to set, what values available, built in timing
- how to gear in comparison to SP13.5t en LRP X12 13.5t
- is there a manual somewhere out there of the GM 97303
- how does it provide it's power? I mean for instance more power with low revs, or medium revs or high revs? Or smooth the whole powerband? Compared to SP en LRP.
- how about temperature at different FDR and with LRP SXX Stock Spec?
Looking forward to your response.