Wiki Posts
Search

vision peak plus. help

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Tech Adept

Default vision peak plus. help

i just bumped over from the nitro forum because i need to know how to work this

i bought it when i was thinking about racing electric again(cant do batteries at all so that quickly faded) anyways i managed to loose my instructions for this thing while tracking down an RX adapter

can someone teach me how to work this? or maybe scan the instructions

wouldve asked nitro guys, but alotta times ive gotten some rude responses like "read the directions" which i follow up with "read the post" and it becomes an annoying amount of bickering
Old 05-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I used to have this charger a while ago. All you have to do is plug the battery in that you want to charge and hit the button. You hit it once for 4amps, the yellow light should come on or you hit the buttom again and the 1 amp light comes on. It will automatically know if the pack is Nimh or Nicad. This charger won't charge a 4 cell pack at 4 amps, I know. That's why I got rid of it. Anymore questions let me know.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

does it have any function to tell how you how much until you have peaked the pack. thats really what bothers me. i dont know how long to pop it on there
Old 05-08-2003, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

It should have the voltage LCD display. There is a little button that you can switch to see the volts and the peak volts. However you can not adjust your voltage threshold. So if your charging Panasonics put them by a fan. Sanyos have no problems on that charger. I don't know about GP's, because I got rid of the charger before I got some.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Tech Adept

hmmm, thats my problem, i use this to charge a little 6V Nimh RX pack and it also shows up with like "7.23" on there which makes little sense
Old 05-08-2003, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

That's fine. It probably just peaks at 7 and then the voltage drops to like 6.5 or something right? I used to charge my rx pack with that charger just fine.