This is from the expanded manual on Competition Electronics website.
Reinitializing non-volatile memory
As mentioned earlier in this manual, the T35-GFX comes from the factory initialized
with ten different setups. Over time, you may modify these setups so much that you’ve
forgotten all the settings you changed, and just want to get back to the default. Or, you
might have encountered corruption in one or more of the stored setups.
In either case, it’s easy to reload the factory default settings. Perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect the pack or cells from the T35-GFX.
2. Remove power from the T35-GFX at the DC side of the power supply.
3. Hold down the “PAGE” button.
4. While holding it down, re-connect DC power.
5. Continue holding it down until you see the “SYSTEM INIT” message appear on
the display. Then, you can release the PAGE button; in a few moments, the
charge screen will appear, signifying that the T35-GFX is ready to use.
The re-initialization is now complete.