R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #46
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

and yes im callin my self out for being a sissy about it
Leon McIntosh
PRO-LINE--XRAY--RCAmerica--FX Engines--NitroPro Fuel--Kustom R/C Graphics--Schelle Racing

******* DialedSetups.com ****** Check it out!!!!!
punkracer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:37 AM   #47
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by sportpak View Post
I thought the shortage of options would be a problem too, but after running what I could, I am more than happy. It will be even sweeter when everyone has a quality product out and we can all agree on what a fair standard is. Comparing apples to oranges right now is killing us. If 13.5 is stamped "brushless stock" tomorrow, who cares how it matches up next to a 27t brushed? It isn't the same thing. Running them together and having every brushed guy _itching about it does nothing for us but hold us back. There are a ton of 13.5 racers out there that are ready to done with all this. Let's stop tippy-toeing around go race.

Dont get the wrong impression, I am for brushless, but some people will see the brush/brusless esc option currently not a very wide "option".

I hope manufacturers will see the light and develop their product range

But, the motors themselves are a real issue if you want to make things fair too - just like brushed, between brands and even identical branded motors, there can be/is a lot of difference in power output which doesnt help sometimes. (Im sure this has already been mentioned)
Fusion Hobbies / www.horshamrc.org

The wife stops me being sane and the r/c stops me from going insane....
tc3team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:22 AM   #48
Tech Elite
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

when i start racing again in october at a couple of local club's that allow me to run 13.5 with brushed 27t ,i will start posting how i feel about it with the mixture

2 seperate champs though
BL class & 27t class but we are allowed to race together
it's the racing side i miss ,not the win at all cost's side

in the UK brushed 27t will be here for another 2-3 years while the slow wheels of motion in our racing fertainty take for ever to kick in
like pulling teeth
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote