Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic electric touring ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

54 Cars !!!?????

Holy Cra* !!

I guess TM just doesn't want distributors to have the car.
Sounds as though they want to sell direct to customers ???

Goodness knows why???????

British Menace
Old 10-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by British Menace
Not sure on the U.K.
I know TM were looking at signing 3 or so professional drivers, employed by TM and not just sponsored by TM Distributors as has been the case.

Now what is unclear is if they meant 3 per class? Or in total??

I know they are looking for drivers for the M1B Turbo Buggy, and the E4 Electric car aswell as the G4s Nitro.

I know a deal involving a very high class driver for the G4s also fell through at the last moment, but we shall see.

British Menace

Looks as though TMA Marketing and Distribution is not going to be distributing this car after all. Although any pre-orders given to them I think will be honored. Thats the impression I got from the email received today.

Sorry to have misslead everyone I was just passing on information that was previously given to me. I did not mean to deceive anyone!!:

My appologies to everyone. !!!!!!

British Menace
Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Tech Addict

I'm sure TM wants to sell as many as to hobby shops as possible. I guess the thing that TM concern is they do not want to sell to dealers that is tooo small company as they are likly to drop to price making the whole E4 market not profitable for business.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Tech Elite

TM have lost the plot by not supporting the distributors/dealers.
The car is just too expensive for distributors to stock hence why they are looking at selling direct to the end user at a market price competitive with other brands.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Tech Addict

razzor: Want to know why you're saying TM is not supporting distributor/dealer??
Old 10-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Becuase they are offering to sell cars straight to the end user.
The electric line is being marketed as a completely different to the others they have.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

So who will support the spares track side?

Dealers won't supply spares for a car they cannot sell, especially ones bought overseas
Old 10-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Who cares, this car looks like a trainwreck. All you guys looking at it save your money and buy a car that was actually designed with electric racing in mind.

Maybe it will be like their gas car. 500 bucks for the kit and you can put 1500 worth of upgrades on it to make it slightly worse than the other cars on the market. Way to go "Team Magic"
Old 10-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk
Who cares, this car looks like a trainwreck. All you guys looking at it save your money and buy a car that was actually designed with electric racing in mind.

Maybe it will be like their gas car. 500 bucks for the kit and you can put 1500 worth of upgrades on it to make it slightly worse than the other cars on the market. Way to go "Team Magic"

wow chill out no need to bash here
Old 10-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

That is just a load of rubbish !!

First, the car does not look like a train wreck. Wait a minute, maybe I'm wrong, lets look through all the posts made here and see what everyone else thinks.....................

No. Your the only one so far. It's not the normal electric car, that's for sure.
But isn't that a good thing? Why buy a car that's just the same as every other car out there??

The G4 (Nitro car) is not $500. It's $375 depending where you go and you can improve it with upgrades. Infact TM with K Factory offer more upgrades for the car then any other manufacturer !!

Slightly worse then the other cars on the market ??? The G4+ has almost all the options available and it's winning more and more titles!!
Spanish, Italian, British Champ. Not to mention it's now European champ again!!!
Qualifying 2nd in the most recent WORLD champioship.

Not too sure where you get this info' from but your sadly mystaken.

Sorry to burst your 'slagging off' bubble but your wrong !

British Menace
Old 10-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

TM have awesome products and the E4 will be no exception its just they need to start running there business as a business and be a more professional.

I am a G4S driver myself and the car for comparison to other brands is the best value out of the box. Just unfortunate TM have lost there way a bit in there approach in promoting and getting it out to the end users.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by razzor
TM have awesome products and the E4 will be no exception its just they need to start running there business as a business and be a more professional.

I am a G4S driver myself and the car for comparison to other brands is the best value out of the box. Just unfortunate TM have lost there way a bit in there approach in promoting and getting it out to the end users.
Right on !!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Take a look at this Guys very first posts... Then you'll have a very clear look at what and who you're dealing with... Which ain't much... .02

RC_Alan
Old 10-10-2007, 05:34 AM
JJC
Tech Initiate

Default UK Supplier

For those in the UK, the TM E4 is showing as soon being available here:

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...oducts_id=2121
Old 10-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ignore him. He's a flame master, he only comes on here to stir things up in whatever thread he chooses to read that day.

Tony,
You coming to the RC Pro finals? I should be there around noon.

Socko

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.