To answer some of the questions asked:
- Car has a VERY low C.O.G
- Shocks are very similar in length to most other shocks on the market.
- Price? I am 99% confident it will be in the same ballpark of other tourers,
a company of Magic caliber WOULD not price themselves out of the market.
- Car is designed and made in Taiwan.
- Rear belt will not touch the motor can with correct gearing, the pinion
in pics was prior to running the car.
- Drive train feels surprisingly good.
- Sensor cable on motor has plenty of room between the belt, this is not
- All testing has been done with 6 cells at the moment, but 5 cells will be
easy to cater for due to the cells being close to the centre of the car.
- There is plenty of room for electronics. although i would recomend using a
low profile servo so it does not hang over the chassis too much.
Couple more pics here: http://www.rcview.com/showthread.php?t=69