R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2007, 04:18 PM   #91
Tech Elite
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
Can I pay extra to get some Skill and Talent to go along with the new car?
jason will have to find a distributor for skills. I am not sure he has any spares of skills at the shop. he used them all up.

__________________
yang lai

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #92
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

man,i am almost finished with the small parts seperating.man there are alot of little parts.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:12 PM   #93
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,350
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
man,i am almost finished with the small parts seperating.man there are alot of little parts.
I was wondering if you can post an advance copy of the manual; I want to get a head start......
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:13 PM   #94
Tech Master
 
rcgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,069
Default

When is the car available? I would like to try one out before the next FSEARA race in September.
rcgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:18 PM   #95
Tech Champion
 
AdrianM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 5,914
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
man,i am almost finished with the small parts seperating.man there are alot of little parts.
That means he's got the big stuff done and tomorrow when I get to work Jason will ask be to separate the 2lb bag of mixed .010 and .015 axle shims.

Ah..the joy's of being the FNG at BMI
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:26 PM   #96
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 7,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
jason will have to find a distributor for skills. I am not sure he has any spares of skills at the shop. he used them all up.

Well if he does I hope he lets me know I've got my own little internet hobby store and would love to stock up on some talent and skill
InspGadgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #97
Tech Champion
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

OK, enuff funny stuff, lets get down to business.

Are the chassis going to be numbered ( like a status symbol)?
How/when/where/etc can a person find out where they are on the shipping order?

The reason I'm asking is I want to plan ahead for the build... I want 3 days straight without any work interuptions..... If ya now what I mean....
__________________
This is DICK!!! And you're NOT!
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Nova F1 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:38 PM   #98
Tech Fanatic
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
That means he's got the big stuff done and tomorrow when I get to work Jason will ask be to separate the 2lb bag of mixed .010 and .015 axle shims.

Ah..the joy's of being the FNG at BMI




been there before
__________________
RcAmerica--Xray---Hudy----KO PROPO USA---ORCA---GRAVITY RC
Motiv------Apexrc----- AVID
SWEEP Racing USA
Mike's Hobbyshop in Dallas (RIP)
Nor-Cal Hobbies [The Race Place]
tpczx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:44 PM   #99
Tech Elite
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer View Post
OK, enuff funny stuff, lets get down to business.

Are the chassis going to be numbered ( like a status symbol)?
How/when/where/etc can a person find out where they are on the shipping order?

The reason I'm asking is I want to plan ahead for the build... I want 3 days straight without any work interuptions..... If ya now what I mean....
i think each chassis should have a VIN and then the online store should have a tracking feature so that we can track our VIN number through the production process. hell I know BMW does that so why not BMI? you can even get a birth certificate for your car that basically tells you the dates that it passed each production process.
__________________
yang lai

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #100
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,154
Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
i think each chassis should have a VIN and then the online store should have a tracking feature so that we can track our VIN number through the production process. hell I know BMW does that so why not BMI? you can even get a birth certificate for your car that basically tells you the dates that it passed each production process.
no kidding my bmw has the vin # in like 9 different places
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #101
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

hey PW,

glad to hear the stuff about bolink bro.



man,vin #,i was thinking of including lojack also.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #102
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
That means he's got the big stuff done and tomorrow when I get to work Jason will ask be to separate the 2lb bag of mixed .010 and .015 axle shims.

Ah..the joy's of being the FNG at BMI
na,i got em seperated.we do need to polish them though
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #103
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 7,176
Default

With the o-ring retaining the battery are you noticing any bowing of the chassis? I sure noticed that on my CRC 3.2r Carpet Knife.
InspGadgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:52 PM   #104
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW View Post
I was wondering if you can post an advance copy of the manual; I want to get a head start......
we need to get you back into that nitro dirt oval again.i heard you were pretty fast.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #105
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
With the o-ring retaining the battery are you noticing any bowing of the chassis? I sure noticed that on my CRC 3.2r Carpet Knife.
there is a slight bow but it is very minimal and doesnt effect the tweak.i know that some people dont like to see that so there is also tape slots.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IN BOX BMI DB12R bigb11 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 47 10-09-2008 04:36 PM
-BMI DB12R- joey R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 05-18-2008 09:25 PM
BMI DB12R wallstreet R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 17 02-15-2008 05:04 PM
BMI DB12R D-Bizzle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 12-21-2007 03:48 PM
WTB BMI DB12R chris moore R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 8 06-29-2007 06:25 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:22 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net