08-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Join Date: May 2002
Location: West Fargo, North Dakota
thinking of trying a 1/12 car for the winter, and the BMI car looks pretty good and I have liked there products before so I figured I would post a few questions for you BMI pros:
1) anyone got some links to pics of the DB12RR lipo edition with electronics fully mounted?
2) What online company other than BMI direct sells BMI products, in particular the DB12 series?
3) What are the hot ESCs right now for 1/12?
4) For a budget racer, what should you look for at a minimum in a brushless ESC and motor combo for a 1/12?
5) where do you find that TQ cell booster, and is it better than the Novak unit?
6) Where can you purchase the Fantom 5000mah 1S battery pack at?
Member - Red River Radio/Control Car Club
< Team Associated RC10B6D x 2>
< Tekno SCT410.3 x 2>
< HB Racing D413 x 2>