R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #661
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Jason,

If I race at my track and the car breaks, is the parts used on this car more used on other 12th scales?

Or will I HAVE to buy all spares from you?

For a 12th newb racing in stock, what should I stock up on?
you can use any of the AE stuff on the front end if your in a bind.the rear suspension is all specific to this car.if you feel you need some spares i do have them in stock and ready for shipment.in the 8 months of testing with the car i have not broken it yet except for an upper arm.it was a hell of a hit because i have never broken one before have no worries guys.the spares will always be there.you dont need to get everything in one shot.i will be keeping on top of them.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:27 PM   #662
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,350
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

WOW! Still awake J...My car is going to be dialed
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:28 PM   #663
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

i am also hoping that once the car is seen on the tracks that the hobby stores will start stocking parts for the car.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:28 PM   #664
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW View Post
WOW! Still awake J...My car is going to be dialed

gotta get that traxxas radio gear stuffed in there.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #665
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
you can use any of the AE stuff on the front end if your in a bind.the rear suspension is all specific to this car.if you feel you need some spares i do have them in stock and ready for shipment.in the 8 months of testing with the car i have not broken it yet except for an upper arm.it was a hell of a hit because i have never broken one before have no worries guys.the spares will always be there.you dont need to get everything in one shot.i will be keeping on top of them.
Nice! And AE is stocked EVERYWHERE!!!!!

And you broke nothing because you can drive! LOL thats the diff from you to me

Do you run a foam bumper? And what would I want to have spares of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
gotta get that traxxas radio gear stuffed in there.
You must have stocked me... LOL
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:04 PM   #666
Tech Elite
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Nice! And AE is stocked EVERYWHERE!!!!!

And you broke nothing because you can drive! LOL thats the diff from you to me

Do you run a foam bumper? And what would I want to have spares of?



You must have stocked me... LOL

really the only things that are possibly needed are upper and lower front arms. I would suggest a pair of each. and then front springs. the only other part that is usually good for stock is the t-bars and this car does not have that anymore.
__________________
yang lai

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:15 PM   #667
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
really the only things that are possibly needed are upper and lower front arms. I would suggest a pair of each. and then front springs. the only other part that is usually good for stock is the t-bars and this car does not have that anymore.


Sweet!

Looks like im out about 300 to buy the DB12R

But I cant wait to blow the cash!
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:48 PM   #668
Tech Elite
 
BSchorr's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 4,819
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BSchorr Send a message via Yahoo to BSchorr Send a message via Skype™ to BSchorr
Default

Sheeeettt.... Ill prolly spend 2.5 grand easy this winter.

When someone gets their BMI together and you have a brushless setup, post some pics, Im thinking about getting a LRP TC edition brushless system
__________________
TLR ~ MaClan ~ Hobbywing ~ Futaba ~ Proline ~ Werks Racing ~ Genesis R/C Products ~ Mr. Scrubbles ~ First Premier Satellites

Last edited by BSchorr; 08-21-2007 at 10:06 PM.
BSchorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #669
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 7,176
Default

I'm waiting for a Tekin R1 system for mine.
InspGadgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #670
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchorr View Post
Sheeeettt.... Ill prolly spend 2.5 grand easy this winter.

When someone gets their BMI together and you have a brushless setup, post some pics, Im thinking about getting a LRP TC edition brushless system
The TC wont fit under the body on a 12th scale

Its big, but I LOVE mine in my TC

It MIGHT fit with no fan.. But id get a sphere 07

But I agree, I want to see it all loaded up
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #671
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: downunder
Posts: 814
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

[QUOTE=BlackedOutREVO;3603805]The TC wont fit under the body on a 12th scale

Its big, but I LOVE mine in my TC

It MIGHT fit with no fan.. But id get a sphere 07 [Quote]



Novak spread spectrum 4 cell

Hey Jason I havent heard from you yet, I was on the list I hope
bjspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:20 AM   #672
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,829
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

PM me your info and i will check the list buddy.we have not finished making the calls yet but i would like to make sure no one got left out.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:15 AM   #673
Tech Addict
 
acyrier's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 569
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to acyrier
Default PM's

J, have you gotten my PM yet? I've sent (2).
acyrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:16 AM   #674
Tech Elite
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
It MIGHT fit with no fan.. But id get a sphere 07

the sphere fits under a 1/12 body and the tc will fit without the fan. they are both the same size. my sphere hangs over the edge of the car just a little near the front end of the car, but not really a problem. I think now that there is not t-plate, it will not hang over the edge anymore.
__________________
yang lai

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:31 AM   #675
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,166
Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
the sphere fits under a 1/12 body and the tc will fit without the fan. they are both the same size. my sphere hangs over the edge of the car just a little near the front end of the car, but not really a problem. I think now that there is not t-plate, it will not hang over the edge anymore.

the sphere will fit just fine on the DB12R

Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IN BOX BMI DB12R bigb11 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 47 10-09-2008 04:36 PM
-BMI DB12R- joey R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 05-18-2008 09:25 PM
BMI DB12R wallstreet R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 17 02-15-2008 05:04 PM
BMI DB12R D-Bizzle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 12-21-2007 03:48 PM
WTB BMI DB12R chris moore R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 8 06-29-2007 06:25 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:59 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net