So I took jasons setup nearly exactly and tested it out today. I played with Camber and toe a bit on the front and didnt have 20,000 weight but I had 30,000 so I used that.
The car was very consistent, not as numb as before. Even turn-in and power out of corners, no real snappy over steer. Quite nice and fast. I didnt hit my fastest time on the track (10.1) that I set last weekend. But I did run a good number of laps consistently in the 10.2 - 10.4 range which is a big improvement.
The car seems easier on the tires now by a good bit... I had no issues with uneven l/r wear, or ballance issues.
Cant wait for race day
I did find neutral toe was the way to go on the front, I tried a degree or so neg and pos and both slowed the car down. and I am running between 1.5 and 2 negative for camber (still testing).
I coated the front kingpins wiht the 30k weight above and below the lower pivot ball and that smoothed things out quite a bit up front.