here is a sneak peak at some of the things i am working on with the car. I will be putting together a kit that will include all of the update parts at the best price i can.
First thing is that i added a hole to the flex plates and lengthened them. The hole is 1/4 inch forward from the existing mounting hole to add an optional flex plate mount that will make the flex plate more linear. The flex plates can be mounted in the stock position like we have now, or in the long position.
Next, I opened the pod up and have a new offset hub to compensate for change in width. This centers the motor and also makes the brushless motors fly in and out of the pod with ease.
I also moved the motor away from the center pivot to take some weight away from that area.
We slotted the servo mount holes in the chassis so now the car will fit any servo you may have.
The shock has also been placed in a new position with more adjustment and also places the upper ballstud inline with the center pivot.
All of these changes are taking an already proven race winning design and pushing further by refining it in every way possible. We took a great thing and made it even better.
Enjoy the pics. Remember that this is a prototype and is not ready for release yet. We want to release it before the end of the year.