R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #436
Tech Fanatic
 
darnold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 906
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie View Post
Jason,
Got the rear pod today......It rocks, I thought I was spoiled before...Sheesh.

Of course I already got it mounted and setup the car for tomorrows racing...I will for sure keep durabilty testing it for ya..LOL

Thanks again,
-Shookie <><
Is it the anodized version Shookie? If so please post a pic for us. Jason if you've gotten the pods back could we please have a look, just a little one, please, please???
darnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #437
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,462
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to goop
Default

wow jason you have Darnolds panties in a bunch to see the annodizing
i cant wait to get the db12r from ya the db12 is really good.
__________________
Hurricane Motorsports
Team Trinity

TOP Racing - Gravity Rc - Contact tires - KO Propo - Competition Electronics
goop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #438
Tech Elite
 
wallstreet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,904
Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)
Send a message via AIM to wallstreet
Default

Goop..... you dont want the green car ? i am intrested in it !!!
wallstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #439
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,824
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

cool deal matt.wait until you try this one.

cool deal shookie.let me know how it goes. i will have a pic posted on monday of the actual car with the anodizing.after this week all the carbon fiber will be completed which means the cars will be complete.i will need to package them and its shipping time
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:15 PM   #440
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,824
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnold View Post
Is it the anodized version Shookie? If so please post a pic for us. Jason if you've gotten the pods back could we please have a look, just a little one, please, please???

all of the aluminum parts are going to be here monday.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:16 PM   #441
Tech Elite
 
RCSteve93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 4,603
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
cool deal matt.wait until you try this one.

cool deal shookie.let me know how it goes. i will have a pic posted on monday of the actual car with the anodizing.after this week all the carbon fiber will be completed which means the cars will be complete.i will need to package them and its shipping time
Very cool. So does that mean they might be shipped earlier?
__________________
rm -rf /windows
RCSteve93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #442
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,824
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

i would like to.i need to take updated pics for adrian so he can insert them into the instructions.i am waiting on box decals which should hopefully be ready next week.i will start packaging them anyway and when the instructions and box decals come in,i will slap them on and ship em out
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 PM   #443
Tech Fanatic
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post
i would like to.i need to take updated pics for adrian so he can insert them into the instructions.i am waiting on box decals which should hopefully be ready next week.i will start packaging them anyway and when the instructions and box decals come in,i will slap them on and ship em out


Jason you can ship mine and Yang's in a brown bag if you want and mail us the Instructions later. (we want to put time on the car before Vegas) keep on
__________________
RcAmerica--Xray---Hudy----KO PROPO USA---ORCA---GRAVITY RC
Motiv------Apexrc----- AVID
SWEEP Racing USA
Mike's Hobbyshop in Dallas (RIP)
Nor-Cal Hobbies [The Race Place]
tpczx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:09 PM   #444
Tech Fanatic
 
darnold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 906
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goop View Post
wow jason you have Darnolds panties in a bunch to see the annodizing
i cant wait to get the db12r from ya the db12 is really good.
Goop, we've got testing to do next Saturday at Harbor bro.!!!!!!!

BTW, NO PANTY WEARING HERE!! I wear boxers, started when I was in the Army over 20 years ago to get the extra room. Ok, Ok, stop your dirty little mind goop, read NOTHING into that statement....you've been hanging around Brad TOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!
darnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:30 AM   #445
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 7,168
Default

Well I just sold my old 414M2 tonight so now I have enough for the DB12R when it comes out. You need to finish up setting up my LHS here in Hawaii so I can get one from him ASAP!
InspGadgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:23 AM   #446
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: downunder
Posts: 814
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Jason or anyone in the know do the DB12R and the previous bmi 1/12th share the same body mounting positions?

Hoping to reuse my bodies.
bjspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:45 AM   #447
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,713
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnold View Post
Is it the anodized version Shookie? If so please post a pic for us. Jason if you've gotten the pods back could we please have a look, just a little one, please, please???
Nope mine is in the Raw/Nude state....completely prototype style....Just cause she ain't as pretty as yours will be, don't mean mine can not take yours on the inside....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just a little trash talking...I am off to race in a few minutes...
Jason thanks again....Those Decals you through in the initial shipment are sick and must have cost a bunch...Three layers of vinyl, one being crome..Sheesh...Have to say though my thrown together custom paint job looks allot better thanks to you...
L8a
-Shookie <><
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #448
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,824
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjspinner View Post
Jason or anyone in the know do the DB12R and the previous bmi 1/12th share the same body mounting positions?

Hoping to reuse my bodies.
i changed them slightly to change the location of downforce on the body to make the car handle the way i wanted it to.they are placed to allow for downforce bias adjustment in the rear and for a slight bit more downforce in the front.the change wasnt drastic but proved to work the best for this design.
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #449
Tech Lord
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,824
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie View Post
Nope mine is in the Raw/Nude state....completely prototype style....Just cause she ain't as pretty as yours will be, don't mean mine can not take yours on the inside....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just a little trash talking...I am off to race in a few minutes...
Jason thanks again....Those Decals you through in the initial shipment are sick and must have cost a bunch...Three layers of vinyl, one being crome..Sheesh...Have to say though my thrown together custom paint job looks allot better thanks to you...
L8a
-Shookie <><
thanks bro.let me know how it goes
__________________
Jason Breiner
BMI Racing
Team Associated
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #450
Tech Regular
 
Jason Swift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 471
Send a message via AIM to Jason Swift
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie View Post
Jason thanks again....Those Decals you through in the initial shipment are sick and must have cost a bunch...Three layers of vinyl, one being crome..Sheesh...Have to say though my thrown together custom paint job looks allot better thanks to you...
L8a
-Shookie <><
O yea, they definitely look sweet.
__________________
Jackson R/C Racing Horsham R/C
Jason Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IN BOX BMI DB12R bigb11 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 47 10-09-2008 04:36 PM
-BMI DB12R- joey R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 05-18-2008 09:25 PM
BMI DB12R wallstreet R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 17 02-15-2008 05:04 PM
BMI DB12R D-Bizzle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 12-21-2007 03:48 PM
WTB BMI DB12R chris moore R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 8 06-29-2007 06:25 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:06 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net