Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Jason you have pm.

Wes
redlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:15 PM   #3152
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
Try making your tires smaller. I start my front tires at 43.5mm (1.7") on carpet. That should stop your traction rolling. Prisims will last a dozen runs starting at that size.
what do you start your reaR AT?
RcLoCo Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #3153
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (99%+)

Well I got to run my car today and WOW is all I can say. This car is the real deal! It not only turns heads on the track but I had alot of ppl in the pits looking.

I ran the car box stk first pack since this was my first time with a 12th in over a year. First pack out and the Regular 12th guys were asking to drive it. I let one and he thought it was good from the start.

I made some change every rd. of qual. and the car got better every pack out. I tq'ed first week out....leading the main and turning times that were .2-.3 a lap faster than second and I just had to push a little to hard. Hit a board and broke a battery bar and had to watch the rest of the main..LOL

Jason THANKS for such a great product!

One of our locals also owns a machine shop and he is in awe everytime he walks by the car. His face lights up everytime he picks it up. It will not be long before he is ordering a DB12R..his last comment at dinner tonight was "My "current" car days are numbered" I just gotta have one "
Old 12-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #3154
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

That is awesome bro!! Thanks for the feedback.
J Concepts
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:23 AM   #3155
Tech Regular

simple question, who sells the DB12R - there is no price on the BMI website and the "shop" is under construction!
exint2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #3156
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to xtrememadness

hey everyone. i got a race report. this weekend at 360 speedway and hobbies in nyc was our first annual trophy race! what a great time. 17 heats and over 100 entries!! bmi was in full force this weekend with my good friend casey young taking it down in stock and setting tq. i was lifting and traction rolling when the bite came up. it was high. casey suggested to lay my servo flat to calm down the steering. well it worked!! my car was dialed and managed to get it in the show with a 6th place finish. also our good friend john brown finished 8th with his first time out with the car! tons of bmi cars at the track and flyin off the shelves!!! everyone did great and loves the cars. we also had shreff in the house!!! well there you have it! casey young showed some of the best drivers on the east coast what this car can do and i have a feeling we will be seeing some more db12s at the track which is good cause then everyone can stop driving mine and get there own!! lol j/k.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #3157
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by exint2 View Post
simple question, who sells the DB12R - there is no price on the BMI website and the "shop" is under construction!
We are waiting on the bank to setup our merchant account for the site and then the online store will be up and running. It will be this week. For the time being you can contact us directly or have you LHS contact us for you.
J Concepts
Old 12-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #3158
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrememadness View Post
hey everyone. i got a race report. this weekend at 360 speedway and hobbies in nyc was our first annual trophy race! what a great time. 17 heats and over 100 entries!! bmi was in full force this weekend with my good friend casey young taking it down in stock and setting tq. i was lifting and traction rolling when the bite came up. it was high. casey suggested to lay my servo flat to calm down the steering. well it worked!! my car was dialed and managed to get it in the show with a 6th place finish. also our good friend john brown finished 8th with his first time out with the car! tons of bmi cars at the track and flyin off the shelves!!! everyone did great and loves the cars. we also had shreff in the house!!! well there you have it! casey young showed some of the best drivers on the east coast what this car can do and i have a feeling we will be seeing some more db12s at the track which is good cause then everyone can stop driving mine and get there own!! lol j/k.

Damn looks like I missed a good time, ill be there sunday with my db12r also..

Last edited by joey; 12-03-2007 at 10:42 AM.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:52 AM   #3159
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrememadness View Post
That is great news buddy!! Im glad you guys got everything working and taking charge. Congrats to casey and the rest of you guys who were there. I need to get up there sometime to check out the track. Maybe next time i come up to visit.
J Concepts
Old 12-03-2007, 10:18 AM   #3160
Tech Fanatic

be glad to have you bro!!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:19 AM   #3161
Tech Lord

I will try to come up soon. I will ship my gear to my inlaws house.
J Concepts
Old 12-03-2007, 10:22 AM   #3162
Tech Fanatic

sweet! now thats dedication!!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:47 AM   #3163
Tech Lord

Just want to let you guys know that we are having T shirst made and should have them shortly. I will post pics as soon as i get em. I will also post the price. All will be on the website as well
J Concepts
Old 12-03-2007, 10:52 AM   #3164
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AChupp2

Jason, you have a PM
AChupp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:07 PM   #3165
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3 View Post

Just want to let you guys know that we are having T shirst made and should have them shortly. I will post pics as soon as i get em. I will also post the price. All will be on the website as well
And the classic question every racer asks.... What color?