Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Turnbuckle shafts

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 06:31 AM
Tech Adept

Turnbuckle shafts

Hey ive got a TAO4R as you might know and it drifts no matter what i do. ive tried almost everything i can think of and some of you guys can think of but nothing works. im got one last idea. i have standard turnbuckle shafts throghout the car and standard things on the end of them, sry i dont know what there called. they are really bendy though. du think if i got aluminum ones or somthing like that it would help?
Old 05-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

You're going to have to be a little more specific on what the bendy bits are.
Did you follow the Instructions provided for building your car. ie Did you use the measurements for the turnbuckle lengths as provided in the Instructions?? Also were you sure to use the correct holes for shock positions etc. The best thing to do is go back over the Instructions and make sure everything is as the Instructions suggested. Also Check that your shocks are built correctly with no air bubbles etc.
I am only suggesting these things because I am not aware of your kit building abilities.
I have built 3 X TA04R Chassis and even when setup as per the Instructions I have found them to handle quite well.

Double check everything and see how you go..

Steevo