Wiki Posts
Search

I HEARD X-RAY IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW CAR IN FALL

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Not saying that at all. But c'mon, it's not like they make a car every two or three years. They pump one out every 10 months and then say "this is the best car we've made to date". No one forces anyone to buy, but their is this inner voice that tells people (the ID) "I have to have the latest. Sort of "homies in da hood" with the bling bling on their cars. One dude comes out with something slightly different, they chuck $2000 rims to keep up with the jones', when there was nothing wrong with what they had. It's this type of flooding the market that has R/C in a state of flux. Let things fester for a hot ghetto minute, then improve on it. If their cars werent winning every phucking thing, I would be inclined to agree with you. But, like I said before, how to you improve on "perfection"?
xray is the slowest company i have seen coming out with new cars, the t2 platform was in r and d for 10 months the nitro buggy over 1 year, Xray designs a platform car then improves the chassis, unlike othe manufactures who design and build a new car every other month to keep up, xray then offers a upgrade to the latest design, are the expensive, shure are, are the worth it, every penny.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I don't understand, everyone knew last year that another car would be out this year. Some people bought the 007, some didn't. It will be the same this year, some will buy it some won't. DEAL WITH IT!! My personal opinion; I wish they would make a 4 wheel offroader.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racersnow
xray is the slowest company i have seen coming out with new cars, the t2 platform was in r and d for 10 months the nitro buggy over 1 year, Xray designs a platform car then improves the chassis, unlike othe manufactures who design and build a new car every other month to keep up, xray then offers a upgrade to the latest design, are the expensive, shure are, are the worth it, every penny.
Um slim, hold your britches and cool your jets. Unless you have been living under a rock, we arent talking about different scales. We are talking about the on-road cars. Every year for the last 7 YEARS, they have come out with a new on road touring car. YES, it took them a hot minute to go 1/8th scale off-road and YES it took them forever to go nitro, but as far as electrics, when they got from behind Serpent, they have hit the market every year without fail with a new whip. No one is saying that arent worth it, but how many times can you put "this is the ultimate" on something before it starts to read as bullshit? And at those prices? They claim the most adjustable, they have the multi-flex, they have low CG, they have diff access, they have top quality parts...what else can they do???? How about re-generating parts that mold after breaking and make the necessary tweaks.....during a race?!?!? And snow, what other car manufacturer comes out with a car every month? HPI/Hot Bodies comes out in spaces of who wins a big race (or every two years), Corally, once every two years or so, Schumacher, whenever the need hits em, Team Associated 6 years from TC3 to TC5...Yokomo, when do they come out with something new.....Losi, 3 years. So, you were saying?

Last edited by bxpitbull; 07-12-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Weeeeellll, it's about time.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

They're great cars. Their fans will buy whatever, however often they come out. We can't get pissed about it. Let them enjoy that luxory. I choose to drive something else. Their beatable...
Old 07-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Tech Regular

no one says you have to buy the newest one... its your money spend it or not..up to you
Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow, another car?! What a cliche for XRay.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

Hey fellas can you guys read the T2'007 thread and give me some kind of idea about the prob with the CVD's.... would appreciate it!
Old 07-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Addict

it will either be:
T2'008 followed by the T2'008 EU and the T2'008 US later this summer
or T3

but either way, it will be a tenth faster.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

If it built to fit an Orion 4800 right out of the box, without shimming or grinding anything, I'd buy it.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 131 (100%+)

that would warrant a new kit..... righteously so
Old 07-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Um slim, hold your britches and cool your jets. Unless you have been living under a rock, we arent talking about different scales. We are talking about the on-road cars. Every year for the last 7 YEARS, they have come out with a new on road touring car. YES, it took them a hot minute to go 1/8th scale off-road and YES it took them forever to go nitro, but as far as electrics, when they got from behind Serpent, they have hit the market every year without fail with a new whip. No one is saying that arent worth it, but how many times can you put "this is the ultimate" on something before it starts to read as bullshit? And at those prices? They claim the most adjustable, they have the multi-flex, they have low CG, they have diff access, they have top quality parts...what else can they do???? How about re-generating parts that mold after breaking and make the necessary tweaks.....during a race?!?!? And snow, what other car manufacturer comes out with a car every month? HPI/Hot Bodies comes out in spaces of who wins a big race (or every two years), Corally, once every two years or so, Schumacher, whenever the need hits em, Team Associated 6 years from TC3 to TC5...Yokomo, when do they come out with something new.....Losi, 3 years. So, you were saying?
bx, name the NEW cars xray has come out with for the last 7 years
Old 07-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well I spilled the beans on the 12th scale forum about XRays new 1/12th pan car being unvailed, I just had the wrong race, look for it at the IIC (I think)
Old 07-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

there is no new xray comming out

and if there is you will no by the vegas race
Old 07-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Was there a year that XRay did not come out with a new car?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.