Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I HEARD X-RAY IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW CAR IN FALL

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

is this true? is there really an '008 coming out in the fall? If so I have to sell my 007 now so it doesnt drop in value 100%, I need confirmation that the 2008 sedan will be here soon.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

The sky is falling!
Old 07-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

man,i cant believe that some act surprised.xray has dropped a new car every 6-9 months for the past 5 years or so.at what point does it become expected.this doesnt surprise me in any way.this is why i havent bought an xray product since the fk05. you can say you dont need the latest and greatest but lets be serious here,half the fun of the hobby is having the latest and greatest. no one wants to show off a car that is 3 generations old.it just gets old to do it twice a year. xray will shoot themselves in the foot eventually.it is just a matter of time before people get tired of buying slightly different looking versions of the same car.lets just hope they try to make something that actually is innovative or usefull that would warrant the change.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
xray will shoot themselves in the foot eventually.it is just a matter of time before people get tired of buying slightly different looking versions of the same car.

Exactly... Yokomo YR-4 "whatever edition", anyone?
Old 07-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I think the only one they have planned is the 12th scale, I haven't heard of any 008 TC but you never know
Old 07-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

According to Mario Hudy on the XRay Forum there is no plan for a new TC as of yet due to the high demand of the 007.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
man,i cant believe that some act surprised.xray has dropped a new car every 6-9 months for the past 5 years or so.at what point does it become expected.this doesnt surprise me in any way.this is why i havent bought an xray product since the fk05. you can say you dont need the latest and greatest but lets be serious here,half the fun of the hobby is having the latest and greatest. no one wants to show off a car that is 3 generations old.it just gets old to do it twice a year. xray will shoot themselves in the foot eventually.it is just a matter of time before people get tired of buying slightly different looking versions of the same car.lets just hope they try to make something that actually is innovative or usefull that would warrant the change.
Shucks, my main thing in showing off is how to hop up, set up and drive. I think kids feel the need to "floss". Whats the sense in showing off a top of the line whip if you dont have top of the line skillz?!?!?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Funny to see all you people get your g-string's in a bunch when you hear or read info from someone who has ZERO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON....

Now, if you want to call this the I hate Xray thread and bash them, go ahead its a free country. But please don't display your ignorance for the whole world to see by posting baseless comments.

There is no "new" touring car coming anytime soon and if there was yo uhave the right not to buy it.

Jason-You still seem a little bitter...

P.S. I wish Xray would come out with a 12th scale......

Butter
Old 07-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

They entered the world of off road with the 8th scale buggy and truggy, 10th scale electric off road would be a nice edition to the lineup...buggy, truck and 4wheeler
Old 07-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SlamMan
If it built to fit an Orion 4800 right out of the box, without shimming or grinding anything, I'd buy it.
They did . . .its called an Mi3
Old 07-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Team Tekin

<---Proud FK05' driver right here.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

I am not an XRAY hater, so I hope that little side swipe wasnt directed at me. I give kudos to the brand, but hey lets call it like it is. One steps out of a seat, it would be nice to let it get cold before someone plops that ass in it...in other words, let a model settle in good before you replace it. Take it for what its worth.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
I am not an XRAY hater, so I hope that little side swipe wasnt directed at me.

Oh, don't worry. You would know if it was directed at you. I certainly don't hide behind screen names or veil messages. You are entitled to your opinion and it is respected.

Michael Abraira
"Butter"
Old 07-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TeamButter
Oh, don't worry. You would know if it was directed at you. I certainly don't hide behind screen names or veil messages. You are entitled to your opinion and it is respected.

Michael Abraira
"Butter"
Thats what I am talking about, a realist who isnt an internet tough guy. I myself love XRAY cars. I think I am kicking myself in the ass because I am an HPI/Hot Bodies guy. Our development team is a bit more "budget minded" but, that was the hot car when I got into this. If I were an XRAY guy, I would be on the pre-order list for new products because your stuff is the "shizz-nit". That said, when are you chicken shits gonna drop a monster truck?
Old 07-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

LOL!!! All good pitbull..... Juraj (Hudy)is constantly creating and designing things that he feels will be marketable. Some we get to see others never leave the cutting room floor if you will. Keep your eyes open for some cool stuff soon..

P.S. That hotbodies car is a heck of a ride..... Not many around here in Fla but the few that are run very well.

P.S.S No promises on a monster truck Chicken shit!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.